We spent many hours on research to finding 2-burner cooktop griddle, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 2-burner cooktop griddle, you should not miss this article. 2-burner cooktop griddle coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 2-burner cooktop griddle by our suggestions
824 reviews analysed
1. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20” Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20×9.5 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- TOUGH ENOUGH FOR FOREVER: The more you cook, the better it performs. Your Legend skillet arrives with a foundational easy-release seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron
- for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron
- for the sourdough baker
- for the guy with a penchant for cooking
- for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Legend Cast Iron To Last For Generations
Legend Cast iron wears a lot of hats in the kitchen. Use this large grill and griddle to whip up some pancakes, to make pizza on the stove top, and as a burner plate when simmering something on very low heat. Use it to improvise a cooling rack for bread! If you have limited storage space in your kitchen, investing in just a few pieces of cast iron can help cut down on the clutter.
Legend Cast-Iron; Nothing Short Of Legendary
Cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with, electricity or gas. This grill and griddle set is so versatile; use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, grilled turkey & chicken pieces, steak, toast, and veggies.
Legend Cast Iron Essentials Are Gifts That Last Forever
Whether it is for a bridal shower, housewarming, hostess appreciation, anniversary, wedding, or retirement celebration, present this collection to woo and delight your family and friends. Brides, coworkers, boyfriends, your wife, hubby, mom, or dad – whoever enjoys well-cooked food, whether at home or as an outdoor camper, this grill and griddle collection is a no-brainer, perfect gift.
2. Cuisinart GG45-25 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch by 18-Inch Double-Burner Griddle
- Double-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating (PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free)
- Stay-cool riveted side handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 21 by 10 by 3-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
3. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
4. Anolon 83870 Advanced Griddle & Rack, Medium, Bronze
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Premium-quality nonstick makes cleanup effortless, and is PFOA free, durable and metal utensil safe
- The Anolon(r) SureGrip(r) handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for Extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- The double burner griddle features a nonstick rack for roasting in the oven and is a great addition to many other items in the Anolon advanced collection
- Lifetime warranty
5. Nordic Ware 2 Burner Backsplash Griddle
Turn your kitchen into a diner for making great breakfasts (or lunch, or dinner) with the Double Burner Backsplash Griddle. This griddle features a raised edge that allows for easy flipping-whether cooking eggs, meats or veggies and is two burners wide. Ideal for frying multiple foods at once. Drip reservoir in front collects excess grease and oil, and backsplash prevents spillage. Cast aluminum is durable and easy to clean. Made in the USA.
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Rachael Ray Hard AnodizedNonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout, Gray
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating for effortless and quick cleanup
- ridges provide desirable grill marks
- Professional quality stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and are comfortable to grasp
- The handy pour spout makes it easy to pour off pan drippings after foods have cooked
- Oven safe to 500 degrees FahrenheitA great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bake ware collections
Rain or shine, bring grilling indoors to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout. This double burner grill is perfect for making Rachael’s yummy Cheese Fry Chili Burgers or her Rosemary-Garlic Steaks with Arugula, Tomatoes and Parmigianino Reggiano, because the durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to reduce hot spots that can often burn foods. The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating to make food release effortless and cleanup a snap and the ridges provide the much-desired grill marks for burgers, chicken and veggies just like an outside barbecue grill. The professional quality stainless steel handles are double-riveted for extra strength and the handy pour spot makes it easy to pour off pan drippings. The cookware is also oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience. With this double burner grill and other Rachael Ray cookware and bake ware pieces, cooking at home has never been so fun. Fire up some indoor barbecuing with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout that brings grilling to the stovetop.
8. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
9. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
10. All-Clad E7951464 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Grande Griddle Cookware, 13-Inch by 20-Inch, Black
- Works with any gas or electric cook top. Not induction compatible.
- 13 x 20 In. Nonstick Grande Griddle pan with wide flat surface and Stainless Steel handles
- Hard Anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup
- Anti-Warp base. Heat source- Gas – Electric – Cermaic – Halogen
- PFOA-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids)
- dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended
The All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized E7951464 13 x 20 Inch Nonstick Grande Griddle makes an ideal kitchen companion when entertaining a crowd. The commercial-sized, double-burner griddle offers an expansive surface to cook and features a raised edge and a small channel around the perimeter to drain fat and juices away from the food, so you can easily prepare healthful meals. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2Burner Cooktop Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!