We spent many hours on research to finding acer 23″ widescreen lcd ips monitor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer 23″ widescreen lcd ips monitor, you should not miss this article. acer 23″ widescreen lcd ips monitor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 acer 23″ widescreen lcd ips monitor by our suggestions
804 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
3. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
4. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, Zero Frame, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, (2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Display Port),Black
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG240Y gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. QV0AA. P01)
5. Acer EB321HQ Awi 32″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor (HDMI & VGA port)
6. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
7. Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of Windows 8.1 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips
- This large 23″ edge-to-edge widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content
- Flexible tilt from 8-60 degrees lets you interact with this monitor from all different angles
- Height is 16.5 inch, width is 22.6 inch and depth is 1.5 inch. Height with stand is 17.91 inch, width with stand is 22.60 inch and depth with stand is 1.97 inch
- Horizontal viewing angle is 178 degree and vertical viewing angle is 178 degree
Explore more on the Acer T-Series LCD featuring 10-point multi-touch technology on sleek edge-to-edge glass. This intuitive and fun LCD lets you take advantage of Windows 8.1 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips! Full HD resolution, incredible 100 Million :1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology of this display. Connect to your devices via HDMI so you can instantly enjoy marvelous 1080p entertainment at home. On top of that this incredible design with edge-to-edge screen creates a floating design and looks amazing in any room or even hanging on the wall.
8. Acer Nitro Gaming Series VG270 27" Black IPS Freesync 75Hz LED Monitor 1920 x 1080 Widescreen 16:9 1ms Response Time
The 27″ IPS monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio presents stunning, high quality images with excellent detail. It also has (2) HDMI 1.4, (1) VGA port. Radeon FreeSync ends choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Fast response time of 1ms enhanced gamers’ in-game experience. No need to fiddle with buttons. Easily modify your monitor settings via the Display Widget utility software.
9. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
10. Acer Gaming Monitor 24.5" KG251Q bmiix 1920 x 1080 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Ports)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 23 Widescreen Lcd Ips Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!