Finding your suitable readers for adorama monopod is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for adorama monopod including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
582 reviews analysed
1. Benro Aluminum 3-Series Flip-Lock Video Monopod Kit w/ 3-Foot Articulating Base and S2 Video Head (A38FDS2)
- The Series 3 Aluminum Monopod with the 3-Leg Locking Base combines classic design with advanced materials.
- The S2 Video Head allows 360 degree panning rotation and the A38FD Monopod with 3-Leg Locking Base features 4x aluminum tubes that extends to about 61″.
- Features a mounting plate with a highly functional reversible 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded mount for attaching a video head directly to the camera.
- The 3-Leg Locking Base comes with a 3/8″-16 female threaded foot for easy attachment to monopod.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
This lightweight video monopod, available in both flip lock and twist lock, provides a 5.5 lb. payload capacity ideal for small cameras. The S2 Video Monopod Kit features a 3-leg locking base with ball joint for smooth and stable shots along with reverse folding legs for compact travel. The S2 head includes an independent pan lock, which allows you to pan smoothly without having to turn the entire monopod. Other features include tilt lock, foam hand grip and built-in bubble level. Each Benro Video Monopod Kit is based on an eighth-generation design of single leg tubes and the option of flip lever or twist leg lock mechanisms. Carrying case included.
Get an extended warranty and other great benefits when you purchase this product and join Benro’s Super User Group!
To learn more about this program and to sign up for Benro’s Super User Group please download the User Guide and Specification Sheet
2. Slik Professional Heavy-Duty Alloy Monopod
- 4 leg section design folds down to a very compact 21 inches but when fully extended the monopod is 63 inches tall before adding a ball head
- The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ration than standard aluminum
- Can be used with heavy professional SLR cameras and long telephoto lenses, making it perfect for sports or nature photography
- A SLIK firm-grip surface provides a strong hold in any weather conditions while the wrist strap can be used to further the stability of the monopod
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the PRO POD 600 monopod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ration than standard aluminum, meaning the tubing used in this monopod is lighter weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in any of today’s monopods. The PRO POD 600’s 4 leg section design folds down to a very compact 21 inches but when fully extended the monopod is 63 inches tall before adding a ball head. (additional accessory) Speed release leg locks make setting up easy, fast, and secure. It can be used with heavy professional SLR cameras and long telephoto lenses, making it perfect for sports or nature photography. A SLIK firm-grip surface provides a strong hold in any weather conditions while the wrist strap can be used to further the stability of the monopod.
MAX. OPERATING HEIGHT 63 IN
MIN. OPERATING HEIGHT 21.1 IN
CENTER COLUMN TYPE NONE
FOLDED LENGTH 21.1 IN
WEIGHT 1.3 LBS
NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS 4
MAX. LOAD 11 LBS
LEG LOCK TYPE LEVER LOCK
LEG TIP RUBBER FOOT
3. Sirui P-204SR P Series Monopod
SIRUI has introduced the perfect support system for videographers on the go! The SIRUI P-S Series Multi-function Photo/Video Monopod. SIRUI Sirui P-204S Aluminum Photo/Video Monopods have three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide stability and flexibility not possible with standard monopods! The rugged feet allow you to pan the monopod 360° and tilt 20° in any direction without worrying that the monopod will move out of position! And you can step on the feet for even greater stability! The SIRUI designed and patented 360° panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. This unique feature lets you easily follow moving subjects, even if your video head or monopod head does not have a panning base! Only the top section of the monopod turns – not the entire shaft. That means you can hold onto the monopod for added stability and control! No other system has this important capability. It’s foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. And, if you don’t need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar. To tilt the monopod 20° in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod. SIRUI P-S Series Photo/video monopods are equally at home with photo and video equipment. And if you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to their rugged construction and lightweight design! ! SIRUI P-204S is made of high strength aluminum alloy. Features: Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod. Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements. Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions Mounting plate comes with double headed,
4. 3 Legged Thing Professional Carbon Fibre Alan monopod Ideal for Sport and Action Photography
5. Sirui 6952060001753 P-424SR Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod, Extends to 75", Supports 26.5 lb, Gray
- Sirui P-424S carbon fiber photo/video monopod – wrist Strap – removable rubber foot and aluminum spike – custom padded case – Shoulder strap – tools – Sirui 6 year limited warranty
- Three sturdy fold-down Support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360deg
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight Equipment and resistance requirements
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
The Sirui P-424S carbon fiber photo/video monopod is from the ps-series of advanced monopods, which are perfect for videographers and long-lens photographers alike, due to high load capacity, low weight and smooth operation. With its 4 section leg, The P-424S folds to a very compact size for easy transportation. Sealed twist-locks ensure very secure locking and ability to support higher payloads, as well as comfortable handling with cold, wet or gloved hands. Hand-in-hand with compact closed size is low weight – especially with this model’s carbon fiber tubes – without any compromise on rock-solid stability. The stand-out feature of sirui’s ps-series is the detachable fold-out “spider” At the foot of the Monopod. As expected with Sirui, It is beautifully engineered. It’s wider spread, coupled with a friction adjustable ball system, enables improved stability and fine movement control. A unique Sirui tilt movement limiter system also means you can really fine tune the operation to suit the equipment being supported, and allows up to 20 degrees of tilt angle. In the body of the Monopod is a fluid panning mechanism. It allows silky-smooth pan motion, essential to videographers and useful to long-lens still photographers tracking fast moving subjects. The spider is completely removable, and can be used on its own as a table-top or ground level support. Removing the spider converts the PS to a standard monopod with a rubber foot. Also supplied is a spike
6. Manfrotto Xpro 5 Section Carbon Fiber Video Monopod, Black (MVMXPROC5US)
The new XPRO Monopod Carbon Fibre 5-section is a new professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who need a highly portable, high-performance solution they can easily carry when they are travelling. The MVMXPROC5 is the lightest Manfrotto carbon fiber monopod in the new range to mount the full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) with the latest FLUIDTECH technology. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere. Its 100% carbon fibre tubes ensure the monopod’s high rigidity while better absorbing micro movements to ensure excellent image quality. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL), which strongly locks the lever thanks to an easy ergonomic mechanism, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements. Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer, which provides exceptional grip, and the dual 1/4” – 3/8” photo and camcorder fixing screw, this new generation of video monopods is now handier, faster and even more versatile in the field. Legs Tube Diameter: 0.46- 0.63- 0.8- 0.98- 1.15 inches
7. SIRUI Monopod with Stand Spider
The Sirui P-326S Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod is a 6-section carbon fiber monopod with three fold-down support feet for additional stability. In addition, an adjustable friction control ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod and a panning hand grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements. The three support feet fold up and lock into position against the monopod and can even be removed entirely and used as a table-top tripod. A large rubber base foot is available for conventional use and it can be removed and replaced with the included spike foot for use on soft or slippery ground. It weighs just 2.9 lb but can support a load up to 17.6 lb.
8. Manfrotto XPRO Aluminum 3-Section Monopod with Prime Base (MMXPROA3BUS)
Manfrotto introduces the new XPRO Monopod range that is a redesign of its high-end monopod offerings for advanced hobbyists and professionals photographers. The new XPRO Monopods will be replacing the old 679B, 680B, 681B, 682B, 694CX and 695CX. This update brings the 055/190 performance and style on a one leg support. SOLID AND FAST SET-UP Higher locking power that doesn’t compromise ergonomics: the QPL single-handed opening mechanism enables quicker, more comfortable set-up. D- SHAPED FORTIFIED ALUMINUM TUBE The new D-shaped tubes used in the aluminum version ensure great stability hindering undesired rotation movements inside the locking mechanism NEW RUBBER LEGWARMER The new rubber legwarmer, with the Manfrotto logo on it, provides an exceptional grip while giving an outstanding style to all the product range. SCREWED FEETS The feet of the new XPRO Monopods are screwed within the last tube. This solution allows the feet to be strongly fixed with the monopod avoiding any risk of losing it during the shooting NEW SIZES The sizes of XPRO Monopods have been reviewed both on height performance and compactness and portability. The new monopods are +10% higher than the past range while the new 5 section versions have been particularly design for traveler photographers.
9. 3 Legged Thing Alan Professional Versatile and resiliant 100% Carbon Fibre monopod with Rugged docz2 Foot stabilizer kit with Ball Mount 1/4"-20 Thread Adapter Designed for monopods
“ALAN is our incredible professional carbon fibre monopod. Built for versatility and resilience, Alan is compact enough for transport in hand luggage and extends to a maximum height of 1.5 metres. Formed from 100% pure carbon fibre and aircraft grade alloys, Alan is both light and robust, with a huge maximum load capacity of 60kg! Ideal for sports and action photography, and stabilisation for videographers, Alan features dual 1/4″”-20 and 3/8″”-16 threads which enables use as a microphone or camera boom. The unique Big Grip provides maximum grip and includes deep channels designed to disperse moisture, and the patented Tri-Mount plate has hollowed spurs for the attachment of accessories. ALAN paired with DOCZ2 – a rugged foot stabiliser designed specifically to add stability to monopods. With an alloy base construction, a rugged ABS top cover and rubber boot adjuster, DOCZ2 adds a stable, solid base for monopods with no flexing. The rubber adjuster controls the friction lock on DOCZ2’s ball mount, enabling a smooth panning motion for action and sports photography. The ball mount has a 1/4″”-20 thread with an additional 3/8”-16 adapter, and can be locked upright for extra stability. DOCZ2 is equally useful as a mini tripod for low level or table top use. Its 1/4″”-20 mount allows cameras to be mounted directly on to the ball, or a tripod head can be added, by using the supplied 3/8″”-16 adapter. DOCZ2’s legs fold upwards, creating a more compact footprint for transportation.
10. Benro Adventure 4 Series Carbon Fiber Monopod (MAD49C)
- The Adventure Series 4 Aluminum Monopod combines classic design with advanced materials and incorporates flip lever locks for easy opening and closing.
- The 5 section carbon fiber tubes extends to a maximum height of 72″ and weighs only 1.37 lbs., but can support 39.7 lbs.
- Features a mounting plate with a highly functional reversible 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded mount for attaching a video head or directly to the camera.
- Ideal for location shooting or for studio use.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
This classic design monopod, the Adventure MAD49C, offers advanced features and controls for exploring every style of photography. The Adventure combines 8X carbon fiber with quick flip leg locks creating a lightweight and easy to use monopod.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Adorama Monopod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!