Finding your suitable readers for appliance a15 bulbs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance a15 bulbs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
786 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
2. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
3. A15 Bulb LED 60Watts Equivalent, Ambimall G45 7Watt Appliance Light Bulb, Warm White 2700K 700 Lumens, LED Refrigerator Light Bulb with E26 Medium Base Non-Dimmable, Perfect for Ceiling Fan(6 Pack)
- MONEY-SAVING: Costs just $0.84 to run for a year. Save up to $110 over the life of this A15 ceiling light bulb. (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, national average electric price)
- ENERGY-SAVING: 7 watts will replace your 60 watt incandescent equivalents. With a life of 20,000 hours, the A15 led bulb will last over 15 years (based on 3 hours of use each day), virtually zero maintenance required.
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: 90 days money back guarantee and 2 years replacement warranty. Any doubts and questions, please feel free to email us.
- BRIGHTNESS: Our A15 E26 led bulbs features a warm white glow (2700K) and luminous efficiency with 700 lumen output, giving your room a great warm color and a perfectly balanced ambiance. Lights instantly, no warm up.
- EFFORTLESS INSTALLATION: Traditional A15 light bulb shape fits any fixture designed for small A shape appliance bulbs. Suitable for ceiling fan lights, refrigerators, bathroom vanity, table lamps and accent light fixture .
Voltage: AC 85-265V
CCT: Warm white 2700K
Beam angle: 270 degree
Size: diameter 1.83”; height 3.03”
Material: Aluminum coated plastic
What makes AMBIMALL A15 BULB better?
*Saves Energy, Saves Cost : Our a15 bulb replaces your standard incandescent 60W light bulb at one TENTH of the energy consumption, reducing strain on both the environment and your wallet. And at 3 hours of use per day, a single a15 bulb will last for over 15 years!
*UL Listed for Safety : All our e26 led bulb standard shape are UL-Listed and to protect against electric shock, fire and other accidents. Day or night, you can rest easy with our a15 7w led bulb in your kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, bedrooms, hallway, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixtures, etc..
* leading Manufacturer : Ambimall has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions for over 10 years. With strong manufacturing expertise and an in-house state-of-the-art testing lab, Ambimall can ensure high quality for a full line of innovative .
1. Ensure there is no active power to device before installation.
2. Keep away from direct sunshine and too high temperature.
3. This g45 bulb shape is powered by AC 85-265V circuit and is not dimmable, Please don’t use them with dimmer switch, as the dimmer may cause the led lights flicker, noise, or even damage.
Package included:6 x A15 LED Light Bulb
4. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10034 Incandescnet Bulb, A15-40W, Double Life, Clear Finish, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- High Efficiency: Uses 40W to produce 350 lumens of soft white light illumination
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 2,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Easy Install: Screw-in base fits standard fixtures conveniently
- SIZE: Medium base size ideal for use with recessed or track fixtures
- Vibration resistant filament for long life
Sylvania Soft White A15 Incandescent 40W is designed for use in ceiling fans, chandeliers, enclosed outdoor fixtures and other appliances. These bulbs are dimmable for customized light illumination. It provides 350 lumens using only 40W and shines for upto 2000 hours. These ceiling fan incandescent bulbs are easy to install and are screw-in type providing long lasting lighting for your appliances. These bulbs can be used in any position and are vibration resistant.
5. GE Appliance A15 Light Bulb, Inside Frost, 40-Watt, 355 Lumens, Medium Base, 3-1/2 Inches (2 Pack)
Appliance lights from GE can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. They are special designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
6. J.LUMI BPC4505 LED Bulbs A15 5W E26, 40W Appliance Bulb, A15 LED Bulb, Compact 45mm Diameter, 3000K Soft White, Appliance Light bulb, Ceiling Fan Light Bulbs, LED Light Bulbs, NOT DIMMABLE (Pack of 4)
- | COMPACT SMALL BULBS | Compact and small. A15 bulb and G45 bulb shape. The 45mm bulb diameter is much smaller compared to standard Edison A19 bulb (60mm diameter)
- | CELING FAN BULBS | For a variety of home use as ceiling fan light bulbs, appliance bulb, fridge bulbs, bathroom light bulbs, table lamps, vanity bulbs, freezer light bulb, ceiling light, night stand lamps. E26 medium lamp base fits most accent light fixtures.
- | SAVE ENERGY | 450-Lumen brightness equivalent to 40 Watt incandescent bulbs, saving 88% on energy bills. We also have a less intense bulb 3W at 270 Lumens. Please find our 3W bulbs BPC4503 for ambient lighting use.
- | SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE | Thermal plastic cover is shatter resist and will not break like glass. Frosty cover reduces harmful glare. Do not produce significant heat. Natural warm soft white lighting.
- | GREAT VALUE | For your everyday home use. 4-Pack offering provides lowest price per bulb. Save the extra bulbs as spare for other light fixtures you have at home.
7. Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, A15 Shape Appliance Bulb, 40 Watt, High Temp, E27 Medium Base, Clear Glass, Oven Bulbs
- Specification :120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius).
- E27 Medium Base Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Incandescent bulbs,40 Watt ,High Temp,Clear Glass,E27 Brass Base.
- Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans and other household appliances.
- Pack Of 4 Bulbs .Each bulb size: High. 7CM X Diameter. 4.5CM (2.76inch X 1.77inch).
- Quality Guarantee,One year warranty. These bulbs have proven through testing to offer more than 2,000+ hours bulb life, at last 1.8 years based on a 3-hour daily use. Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer life.
8. GE Lighting 15206 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 1CD Light Bulb
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
9. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance A15 Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!