Finding your suitable readers for audiotechnica desktop mic is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for audiotechnica desktop mic including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
826 reviews analysed
1. Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone, Black
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders. The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
2. Audio-Technica AT2020USBi Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Condenser microphone with digital output for convenient, high-resolution recording
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for superb, high-resolution audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above, and iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connector)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to Audio-Technica’s USB microphone line. Modeled after the critically acclaimed AT2020, this digital output mic features an A/D converter with a 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate to deliver high-resolution articulation and intelligibility that’s perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use. The AT2020USBi works with both USB and Lightning cables (included), so you can use it straight from the box to digitally capture audio on the device of your choice: PC, Mac or iOS. The integrated gain control adds to the convenience, allowing you to adjust the input level directly on the microphone. AT2020USBi cardioid condenser: state-of-the-art sound for the on-the-go lifestyle.
3. Audio-Technica AT2005USBPK Vocal Microphone Pack for Streaming/Podcasting, Includes USB and XLR Outputs, Adjustable Boom Arm, & Monitor Headphones,Black
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output for use with computers and XLR analog output for use with conventional microphone inputs
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- The circumaural design of the ATH-M20x contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Adjustable studio boom arm provides full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
The AT2005USBPK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2005USB cardioid dynamic USB/XLR microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable. The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2. 2″) thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8″-27 thread for easy attachment of the included microphone stand clamp, and the USB cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement. The rugged AT2005USB microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and its USB output provides high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for excellent fidelity. The mic also includes a headphone jack with level control for convenient monitoring. Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
4. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications. The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.OUTPUT CONNECTOR:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Black speckles on the mic is the finish of the item.AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE:R7
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
5. Audio-Technica PRO 41 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction
- ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior “pop” protection
This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
6. Audio-Technica PRO 44 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
7. Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB USB/XLR Microphone Bundle with Knox Gear Boom Arm, Shock Mount, and Pop Filter
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone, Knox Gear Shock Mount, Pop Filter and Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 3/8 inch-16 Threading
- TWO OUTPUTS: This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- SMOOTH FREQUENCY: Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- AUDIO-TECHNICA AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
The Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs – a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 6.6 feet USB cables (USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A) and 9.8 feet XLR-female-to-XLR-male cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Streaming/Podcasting Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Knox Gear Shock Mount
- Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- Knox Gear Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 3/8 inch-16 Threading (Black)
8. Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone + On Stage XLR Mic Cable + Foam Windscreen, Black & Pop Blocker 4” + Accessory Bundle
- This Photo4Less Top Value Kit Includes: Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- On Stage XLR Mic Cable 20 ft – On Stage Foam Windscreen, Black – On Stage Pop Blocker 4”
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technica’s new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
USB & XLR Outputs
Headphone Monitoring Output
Extended Frequency Response
16-Bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz Converters
Includes Tripod Desk Stand
Mac & Windows OS
Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
On XLR Stage Mic Cable 20 ft
On Stage Foam Windscreen
On Stage Pop Blocker 4”
9. Audio-Technica AT2020USB Plus Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone Bundle with Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter, 3-FT USB 2.0 Extension Cable, and Mini USB Type-A Hub
- DELIVERS HIGH-QUALITY SOUNDS – The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ features premium A/D converter with 16bit, 44.1/48 kHz sample rate to provide crisp recording ideal for podcasts and voiceovers.
- PRODUCES DETAILED SOUND CHARACTERISTIC – The internal high-output headphone amplifier provides excellent clarity, musical detail, and overall volume.
- OFFERS DIRECT MONITORING – The built-in headphone volume has volume and mix control, which allows you to monitor the mic signal directly and blend the microphone with pre-recorded audio.
- COMPATIBILITY – The AT2020USB+ Condenser Microphone is compatible with Windows 10/7/Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- INCLUDES – Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone. Desk Tripod Mic Stand. 10-Foot USB Cable. Pivoting Stand Mount for 5/8″-27 Threaded Stands. 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 Threaded Adapter. Soft Pouch. Blucoil All-in-One Microphone Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter. Blucoil Mini USB Type-A Hub with 1 Micro USB and 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Blucoil 3-Foot USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Cable.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Condenser USB Microphone
Audio-Technica presents one of its most versatile condenser mic, the AT2020USB+ USB Microphone! It digitally captures vocals or acoustic instruments and records it directly to your recording software. The flexible USB output makes it easier to record straight to a Windows or Mac computer. The AT2020USB+ promises articulate sound reproduction with its premium A/D D/A converter and 16bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate.
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter
The Blucoil Boom Arm Pop Filter is designed to free your hands from always holding your microphone during studio recordings, podcasts, or live performances. The 30″ long mic boom arm accommodates all kinds of microphones and shock mounts (3/8″ to 5/8″ threading adapter and microphone clip are included). It is made of heavy-duty steel and zinc alloyed parts. You can adjust the boom mic 360-degrees. The foldable boom arm comes with a removable Blucoil Pop Filter. The 2-layer mesh blocks the air blasted from the user’s mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. It effectively reduces hisses and environmental noise caused by plosive sounds. NOTE: Install the boom arm vertically for it to hold up the weight of a 3.3lb microphone.
Get this bundle today and receive a Blucoil Mini USB Type-A Hub with 4 USB Ports and 3-Foot USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Cable!
10. Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone Bundle with Pop Filter, XLR Cable, and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference
- it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts)
- and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Adding value to your purchase, Austin Bazaar bundles your instrument with necessary accessories. Everything you need to start playing immediately comes in one box. Save yourself the hassle and save some money while you’re at it. A pop filter is included because you’ll need one for recording. An Austin Bazaar polishing cloth is included so you can keep your new instrument in mint condition.
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technica’s new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Audiotechnica Desktop Mic for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!