Finding your suitable readers for desktop monolith is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop monolith including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
574 reviews analysed
1. Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
2. Monolith M1060C Closed Back Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones, Low Distortion And Perfectly Balanced Sound
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! The planar driver in the M1060C has been completely redesigned and engineered versus the driver found in the M1060.
- Several enhancements have been made, including a new symmetrical magnet structure that allows the planar driver to be much more efficient in a closed back enclosure.
- Closed Back Design: Outside noise stays out and only the music stays in! The 1060C delivers excellent audio isolation, allowing the sonic landscape to not be disturbed by the outside world, and the outside to not be disturbed by your music.
- This makes the M1060C the perfect audiophile choice for those that may need to listen in less than silent environments.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060C has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
The Monolith M1060C planar headphones are the perfect way to experience your music collection. The M1060C features a completely redesigned and engineered planar driver, producing a detailed aural landscape in a closed back enclosure. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M1060C a true audiophile listening experience.
3. Monolith Tube Amp Headphone Amplifier – Black with ESS ES9018 Sabre Chip DAC | Impedance Selector | Tube Sound
- Tube Sound: The Monolith Headphone Tube Amplifier utilizes a powerful 6N5P dual triode tube coupled with an output transformer for the output stage. Many competing designs only utilize a large electrolytic capacitor on the output, which degrades sound quality. Dual 6N3 tubes are utilized for the input stage and can cross over to US equivalents 2C51 or 396a. The 6N5P crosses over to a US6080 or 6AS7.
- ESS Technology: The ESS ES9018 Sabre chip uses the patented 32-bit Hyper Stream DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to bring out the best in your digital recordings. The USB receiver is the Navitech SA9227. It supports all sample rates up to 384kHz/32-bit and is clocked by two onboard oscillators.
- Impedance selector: optimize performance for your headphones! The impedance selector allows you to perfectly match the amplifier to the headphone impedance, ensuring that the ideal power is being utilized for any pair of headphones. The impedance can be set to one of five impedance groups, from 16 to 600 ohms
- Volume: sets the volume level for your headphones. | Input: selects the line in1, line in2, or USB inputs. | impedance: match the output impedance to your headphones for optimal sound quality. | headphones: 1/4″ Tars output for headphones, compatible from 16 to 600 ohms
- POWER: Powers the amplifier on or off. | LINE IN 1: 3.5mm TRS input for analog audio sources. | LINE 2: Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs for analog sources. | PREOUT: Unbalanced RCA preamplifier outputs that let you utilize the DAC with an external power amplifier. | USB: USB Type-B input connector for connecting your PC or other digital audio source.
The Monolith Tube Headphone amplifier brings out the best in your headphones with the rich, warm sound of vacuum tube power. Featuring a powerful 6N5P tube and dual 6N3 tubes, the Monolith Tube Headphone Amplifier will effortlessly drive the most demanding headphones. Upgrade the sound from your computer with the internal 32-bit 384kHz ESS Sabre DAC. Connect your PC or other digital playback device and bring your listening experience to a new level with the ESS Sabre DAC combined with the warm analog sound of vacuum tubes.
4. Design Toscano Easter Island AHU Akivi Moai Monolith Garden Statue, Desktop, 9 Inch, Polyresin, Grey Stone
- KING MOAI – Inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island originals, this oversized moai head statue will be the crowning touch of your next tropical Polynesian luau party!
- HONOR THE GODS – What better way to honor the gods of Rapa Nui, the people of Easter Island, then to place this symbol of their kings, ancestors or gods, the Moai, on your patio, near the tiki bar, or front and center in the garden
- High Quality SculptureS – Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin and reinforced with fiberglass for strength, our mystic Polynesian tiki mask decorations are topped with a UV resistant faux chiseled stone finish
- Design Toscano GARDEN Decor – Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith sculpture is such a famous image he even starred in his own fantasy movie! You bring me gum gum dum dum?
- Our desktop Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith measures 5″Wx5.5″Dx9″H and weighs 5 lbs.
DB5111 Features: -Design Toscano exclusive. Construction: -Quality designer resin construction. Color/Finish: -Stone finish.
5. Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors
- highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio
- high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones
- digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
The Fostex HP-A4BL High-Resolution DAC / Balanced Headphone Amp is a high resolution DAC and balanced headphone amplifier well suited for professional audio engineers, mastering engineers, and audiophiles. The HP-A4BL supports PCM audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz and DSD audio up to 11.2 MHz. The front-panel offers a balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output, an unbalanced 1/4″ stereo headphone output, while the rear-panel features stereo RCA outputs, optical S/PDIF I/O, and a USB 2.0 connector. The HP-A4BL has 2 gain staging levels, allowing you to boost the output of the amp by 10 dB without needing to touch the volume knob. The selectable filter allows you to cut-off lower frequencies if desired. Includes power supply, USB cable, and 4 rubber feet. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
6. WD 20TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive – USB 3.1 – WDBFBE0200JBK-NESN
The My Book Duo drive has massive capacity ideal for storing photos, videos, documents and music. It’s super-fast with up to 360MB/s (2) sequential read speeds thanks to WD Red drives inside and use of the USB Type-C port. That USB Type-C port with all cables included makes it universally compatible (supports USB 3.1 Gen 1/3.0/2.0). Two USB Type-A hub ports deliver flexibility for additional accessories. |(2) As used for sequential read transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second.
7. Monoprice Monolith M350 in-Ear Planar Headphones, with Built-in Ear Hooks, Open Back Design, for Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, or Video Game Controllers, 139415, Black
- Planar drivers. Large soundstage. Small driver. The 31mm planar driver offers improved performance and a smoother frequency response. The M350 utilizes a dual side linear symmetry magnet structure and has fantastic bass response, low distortion, and a warm sound signature.
- Open back design: A rarity in an IEM, the Monolith M350 features an open back design. The M350 provides a holographic listening experience. It’s as if you’re in the middle of a live performance, instead of being closed off from the world.
- Easy to drive: Although all headphones sound better with a headphone amplifier, the M350 has been designed with a lower impedance than most, making them easy to drive from most mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or video game controllers.
- Built-in ear hooks: The M350 features swiveling ear hooks that are ergonomically designed to make wearing them comfortable, secure, and easy.
- Produces a detailed aural landscape and resolves all the sonic detail from the best recordings.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
The Monolith M350 In-Ear Planar Headphones are the perfect way to experience your music collection. Featuring a newly designed 31mm planar driver, the M350 produces a detailed aural landscape and resolves all the sonic detail from the best recordings. The spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M350 a true audiophile listening experience.
8. Monoprice DT-3 50-Watt Multimedia Desktop Powered Speakers Perfect Complement to Any Home, Office, Gaming, or Entertainment Setup
- Premium drivers and build high-performance drivers. Compact, ported cabinet. Clear, full audio is delivered by high-output 3.5″ Polypropylene woofers and 0.75″ Silk dome tweeters that are powered by a 50-Watt class AB amplifier. The rounded and ported MDF cabinet has been custom tuned for superior near-field frequency response and sonic performance, while ensuring that they look as good as they sound.
- Connectivity flexible. Convenient. Easy.The dt-3 features a 3.5mm TRS stereo input jack on the front panel for easy access, Plus a stereo pair of RCA jacks and a stereo pair of 1/4″ Balanced TRS jacks on the rear panel, allowing you to connect mobile, consumer, and professional audio equipment. Using the 3.5mm headphone jack on the front panel automatically mutes the speaker output, allowing you to easily switch to silent operation when you need to avoid disturbing others in the home or office.
- Woofer amplifier power: 12 watts/Channel
- Tweeter amplifier power: 8 watts/Channel
- Frequency response: 75Hz 20kHz
The Monoprice dt-3 powered multimedia desktop speakers deliver high-quality sound in a compact form factor. Featuring a 50-Watt class AB amplifier driving 3.5″ Polypropylene woofers and 0.75″ Silk dome tweeters, the dt-3 is engineered to deliver fantastic sound for near-field listening. The dt-3 features a 3.5mm stereo input jack and a 3.5mm headphone jack on the front panel for easy access, Plus a stereo pair of RCA jacks and a stereo pair of 1/4″ Balanced TRS jacks on the rear panel, allowing you to connect mobile, consumer, and professional audio equipment. These speakers are the perfect complement to any home, office, gaming, or entertainment setup.
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
9. Monolith M565 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones – Black/Wood With 66mm Driver, Open Back Design, Removable Comfort Earpads For Studio/Professional
- Planar Drivers: a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets. When current is delivered, the membrane produces sound that has lower distortion, better bass, and pinpoint imaging that is usually not found in your typical headphone driver.
- The size of the driver in the Monolith M565 is 66mm. Open Back Design: Instead of an “inside your head” isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- Removable Earpads: The Monolith M565 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- However, the supplied earpads are easily removable – pad roll away!
- Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 5 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
The Monolith M565 planar headphones are the perfect way to experience your music collection. Based on the Monolith M1060 and featuring a 66mm planar driver, these headphones produce a detailed aural landscape and will resolve all the sonic detail from the best recordings. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M565 a true audiophile listening experience.
Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets. When current is delivered, the membrane produces sound that has lower distortion, better bass, and pinpoint imaging that is usually not found in your typical headphone driver. The size of the driver in the Monolith M565 is 66mm.
Open Back Design: Instead of an “”inside your head”” isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience. It’s as if you’re in the middle of a live performance, instead of being closed off from the world.
Removable Earpads: The Monolith M565 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen. However, the supplied earpads are easily removable – pad roll away!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Monolith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!