639 reviews analysed
1. Philips 415760 Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base 120-Volt Light Bulb, 6-Pack
- LONG LASTING: These Philips bulbs include a 2.7 year warranty (based on three hours per day) saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- FLOOD LIGHT: At 430 Lumens these 50-Watt Philips flood light bulbs produce bright white light designed to accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips MR16 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in GU10 pin bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LMR16 Indoor Halogen Flood Lights are for non connected use only and should only be used in 120V enclosed fixtures
Philips 50-Watt GU10 Indoor flood light is ideal for use in recessed cans and track light fixtures. They provide a crisp, bright white halogen light and are perfect for accenting your décor. These bulbs should only be used in 120V enclosed fixtures.
2. Philips 415794 Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base 120-Volt Light Bulb, 3-Pack
- This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights
- Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness. No slow starting or waiting
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day)
- This product ships as a 3-pack
This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures. Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights. Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 3-pack.
3. Philips 415802 Landscape and Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 12-Volt Light Bulb, 3-Pack x 2
Philips 50-Watt MR16 Landscape and Indoor flood light 3-pack is ideal for use in outdoor landscape fixtures and indoor track lights. They provide a crisp, bright white halogen light and are perfect for accenting your décor. These bulbs should only be used in 12V enclosed fixtures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
4. R20 LED Bulbs by Bioluz LED BR20 LED Bulbs (50W Replacement) 2700K Bright Warm White 550 Lumen Smooth Dimmable Flood Lamp – Indoor/Outdoor UL Listed (Pack of 4)
- INSTANTLY BRIGHTEN UP YOUR HOME OR YARD – Bioluz LED bulbs are the highest quality & brightest LED Light Bulbs available, packing a 550 lumen punch while using just 7w per energy saving bulb. Plus they turn on INSTANTLY with no wait, saving you time AND money.
- SAVES MONEY & BRIGHTENS BETTER – After years of development, we engineered our brightest Bioluz LED Energy Saving Light Bulbs to look identical to incandescent bulbs! The only way you’ll know the difference is through the huge savings on your electricity bill.
- Bioluz LED LIGHT LASTS LONGER – Bioluz LED energy saving bulbs not only look great, but are actually designed to last longer with our massive heat sink built into each LED bulb.
- AESTHETICALLY DESIGNED & DIMMABLE – Looks identical to your classic incandescent bulbs when on or off. Bioluz LED energy saving LED Bulbs are also compatible with most dimmers to achieve the brightest warm lighting look and feel you’re after.
- THE BRIGHTEST WARRANTY & GUARANTEED – Every Bioluz LED Light Bulb is backed by our 5 year 100% satisfaction warranty.
It’s Time to See the Light.
Add warm & bright Bioluz LED energy saving LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness & incandescent color you’ve come to love.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4000K–5000K (Kelvin) generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home. So while a higher number may sound better, it isn’t always.
Many brands sell & market higher Kelvin (4-5000K) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color & brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
Energy Saving without the Sacrifice
Bioluz LED Energy Saving Bulbs turn on instantly just like an incandescent bulb, while saving you a substantial amount of money on your electricity bill. For example, when used 3 hours a day & 365 days a year, our LED lamps will last an unprecedented 23 years! And the best part: they use $.84 per year in energy!
LED Light Lamp Features & Specifications
☼ Highest Power LED per Watt
☼ Instant on at Full Brightness
☼ 110 Degree LED Beam Angle
☼ Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
☼ 50 Watt Replacement Using Only 7 watts; 550 Lumens – Brightest in Industry
☼ 2700K Color Temperature Matches the Color of Existing Incandescent Bulbs (Warm White)
☼ Lasts Longer – All Aluminum Construction & Massive Heat Sink in our LED Light Bases
☼ 4 Pack, Dimmable, UL Listed, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant
Guaranteed to Lighten Up Your World
Bioluz LED is committed to providing you with superior energy saving products that make your life easier & more affordable. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, simply return your energy saving LED bulbs within 30 days for a full refund!
5. Philips Phillips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- Philips soft white indoor flood light bulbs are the perfect shape for your indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms
- Provides a soft, white light to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Fully dimmable so you can instantly change the mood of any room
- BR30 Shape, Medium Base
Philips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
6. GU10 Halogen Light Bulb, MR16 Light Bulbs 120V/50W, UV Glass Cover & Dimmable, 450 Lumens Warm White, High Efficiency Halogen Flood Light Bulbs for Indoor (6 Pack)
- 50W /110V-120V/GU10 Twist & Lock Base, Halogen Light Bulbs, Warm White , Clear Glass.
- Item Size: Diameter 50mm, Height 54mm (include the pins’ length).
- Fits in any of Candle Warmer Lamps created，Comes with a glass cover
- Suitable for office, dance hall, bar, exhibition, Art galleries and Entertainment lighting, home decor, etc.
- Life for Exceed 2000 Hours, 100% Satisfied Guarantee, One year warranty.
7. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
8. Philips LED Soft White 65-Watt Br30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
Philips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
Philips’ family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR30 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb’s color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 620 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are
made of “hard” glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
9. Philips LED 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
- Philips 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-pack
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- This dimmable 45-watt bulb creates a relaxing, comfortable environment with soft, uniform white light.
Philips 223115 Soft White 45-Watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 50W Indoor Flood Light for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!