773 reviews analysed
1. Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up KitRheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit Features: Repair Kit Plumber’s Pack
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
2. Camco 02282/02283 3500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
3500W/240V Screw-In Element 02283
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 3500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
3. Camco5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench – Fits All Standard Screw In Elements (09883)
- 5″ long Zinc plated water heater element wrench
- Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2″ hex on residential screw-in water heater elements
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can’t
- For use with residential water heaters
4. Camco 02202/02203 2000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
5. Camco 02922/02923 4500W 240V Screw-In Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density
Camco’s 4500W/240V screw-in foldback type Ultra low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Premium Ultra LWD Lime Life elements carry a limited 5 year warranty. The Ultra LWD of this element helps prevent lime deposits and the high performance nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy sheath gives it additional strength to resist dry firing. The combined effect make the element better suited for use in areas with problem or intermittent water supply. Screw-in type elements are universal replacement parts that fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
6. Water Heater FVIR (Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant) or FTR Fixed Thermal Release
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE. Part Numbers are Interchangeable. Water Heater FVIR (Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant) or FTR Fixed Thermal Release for FVIR or FV or TRD system (Flammable Vapor Ignition Retardation System). Product is compatible with Rheem, Ruud, Richmond, GE, and other water heaters. This item has various part numbers which interchange variably between different makes and models of your water heater. Installation instructions may be found online or through the manufacturer of the water heater. The image is an example of the interchangeable part that you will receive. This product may have a different “AP” number associated then the one in your water heater. Please message seller directly with any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.
7. Reliance Water Heater 100109136 Electric Water Heater Plumber Repair Pack, Includes 1 Each Upper Thermostat.
8. Eastman 45058 Heavy-Duty Steel Water Heater Element Wrench
- MATERIAL: This water heater element wrench is made of high-quality, heavy-duty steel which provides strength and endurance
- DURABLE: The sturdy steel of this element wrench is chrome plated which provides extra durability making it last longer
- COMPATIBILITY: This water heater element wrench is universal which fits most standard screw-in elements
- CONTENT: This package includes 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch drive adapter
- EASE: This wrench makes replacement and installation of screw-in water heater elements quickly without hassle
The Eastman 45058 Water Heater Element Wrench is made of high-impact heavy-duty steel which gives strength. The steel has a chrome finish which gives a modern look to the heater element socket also providing durability making it extremely long-lasting. The kit also includes 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch drive adapter.
USE :This water heater element socket is a must for every household as it lets you replace and install screw-in water heater elements quickly and easily without any hassle. It can be fitted on almost all standard screw-in elements. A modern design with efficient quality.
From the Manufacturer
Eastman’s Heavy-Duty Water Heater Element Wrench helps remove and replace residential screw-in water heater elements quickly and easily. Made of chrome plated steel for durability and strength. Includes a 3/4″ to 1/2″ drive adapter.
9. Water Heater Element Wrench fits 1-1/2 in. and 1-7/8 in. Hex
Element Wrench – Dual (Fits 1-1/2 in. & 1-7/8 in. Hex)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Electric Water Heater Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!