866 reviews analysed
1. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
2. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
3. Philips 433557 100-watt Equivalent, Bright White (6500K) 23 Watt Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 100-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 6500-Kelvin bulb has a daylight color
- Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb
- Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. This lightbulb has a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost
- This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty
Philips 433557 23W 100-watt T2 Twister 6500K CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack
4. Smart Light Bulb, AL Above Lights Dimmable E26 9W Wi-Fi LED Smart Bulb, Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home and Siri, Soft White (2700K), 60W Equivalent, 810 LM, RGB+W, ETL Listed – 2 Packs
- 【Remote Control】AL Above Lights 9W LED Smart Bulb is equipped with Wi-Fi technology (No bulb Required), allows you to take control of your lights anytime and anywhere you want from free APP Smart Life. Note: Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- 【Voice Control】Based on Tuya APP Smart Life to work with Amazon Alexa, Echo, and Google Home, voice commands to turn on/off, change colors, lightness and more, absolutely hands-free operation. Meanwhile, play with the Siri shortcut to turn on/off the bulbs, turn on Reading Mode or other scene modes directly you want.
- 【Energy Saving 】9W 810 Lumens Smart LED bulb with E26 base, equivalent 60W traditional incandescent bulb, enough to light your room, and can save up to 80% energy. Long lifespan working time can achieve approximately 35,000 hours.
- 【Living a Colorful Life 】Designed with over 16 million colors to choose, scenes DIY, schedule function and 2700K soft white. Just switch to your desired light mode to suit your mood and adjust the brightness to meet your needs.
- 【What You Can Get】[30-Day Money Back, 1-Year Replacement Warranty], 2*AL Above Lights LED Smart Bulb, 1*Manual, Note: Above Lights HK is the sole authorized seller of authentic AL Above Lights products on the Amazon.
5. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, this bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 10.5 watts of energy, saving up to $81.68 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.26 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
6. Element Classic by Sengled – 4 Pack – A19 60W Equiv. Soft White (2700K) Smart LED Bulb, Zigbee, Works with Amazon Echo Plus & SmartThings, Hub Required for Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- LIGHTING FOR SMART HOME – Turn the lights on/off, dim to the desired light level and set up schedules using the Sengled Element Home app (iOS and Android). Element hub is required.
- WORKS WITH SMART HOME PLATFORMS: Connect the bulbs directly to Amazon Echo Plus, SmartThings or Wink hubs and add lighting control to your smart home.
- VOICE CONTROL: Connect Element bulbs to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and control your lights via voice commands to turn on/off, adjust brightness and more. Element hub is required to connect both voice services. Only the Amazon Echo Plus device allows for direct connection.
- CONTROL AT HOME OR AWAY: Control your lights remotely or set the lights to turn on before you get home in the evening. And, if you forget to turn off the lights, just turn them off using the app.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Energy Star certified. And, because Element LED bulbs save 80% energy compared to incandescent lighting, monitor electricity use (kWh) and watch the savings add up in Performance section of the Element Home app.
Do more with your lighting. Transform your space with a single tap in the app or a simple voice command. Sengled Smart LEDs fit seamlessly into your existing smart home. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings and Wink, it’s simple to add smart lighting in any room. Create scenes, set schedules, dim or brighten, and more with the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android).
7. Philips Hue White LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 3 A19 Smart Bulbs & 1 Hue Hub, (Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- WHOLE HOME SMART LIGHTING: Extend smart lighting throughout your home (up to 50 light points on one Hub). With the Hue White starter kit, enjoy easy wireless dimming and away from home control. Set custom light routines to make it look like you’re home when you’re away.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: Control your Hue smart lights with just your voice and your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant (sold separately).
- EASY TO INSTALL: To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired lamp, overhead light, ceiling fan, or pendant light, then download the Hue mobile app and pair with your Hue Hub. From the Hue App you can begin controlling all of your installed Hue lights seamlessly.
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHT SCENES: With the Philips Hue App you can set all your lights to turn on, off or dim at certain times. Have your lights come on before you get home, set different rooms to light up at random times, or turn the smart lights off gradually to help you get ready for sleep. Customization is at your fingertips with Philips Hue.
- EXPAND YOUR PHILIPS HUE ECOSYSTEM: You can easily expand on your starter kit when you purchase other Hue light points & accessories. Try adding a Hue Tap switch for control without touching your smart phone. Add a Hue Play to set the perfect scene for your next binge-worthy show. No need to worry about your Wi-Fi speed, with the Hue Hub you can reliably add and control up to 50 Hue lights & accessories without clogging up your Wi-Fi.
8. Philips Hue White Ambiance 2-Pack A19 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee compatible (Hue Hub Optional),Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device
- Simple to Get Started
- Set the mood with 50,000 shades of tuneable white light. Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings >
- Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers
- This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Use light to support your day: Use the power of tuneable white light to help get you through your day. Whether you want to get energized in the morning, help the kids concentrate on homework, or sit down with a good book, the Hue app has a pre-set light scene for your needs.
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulb. Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). Certified for Humans: struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple. Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home and away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulb is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
9. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
10. GE Lighting 68510 Energy Smart CFL 10-watt (40-watt replacement) 580 lumen light bulb with medium base, 6-pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Energy Smart Lights 100 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!