The Best Ge Indoor Floodlights
630 reviews analysed
1. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
2. GE LED 65W BR30 Soft White Flood Light (4-pk.)
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with a soft, warm light. Use this GE LED recessed light in tracking and recesssed cans. It’s great for frequently used fixtures�LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
3. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
4. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
5. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
6. GE Lighting Soft White 73027 45-Watt, 310-Lumen R20 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 12-Pack
GE soft white indoor spotlights provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. These bulbs’ funnel shape and reflective coating help direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent bulb. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE soft white indoor spotlights provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. These bulbs’ funnel shape and reflective coating help direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent bulb.The bulb is partially clear, however is a Frosted Soft White bulb
7. GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White – 6 Pack
- Made in US
- LASTS UP TO 1.8 YEARS – GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight has a sustainable life up to 1.8 years base on 3 hour consumption rate per day.
- ENERGY COST PER YEAR – $7.83 estimated energy cost per year
- very economical and budget-friendly light bulb that GE can offer.
- PROVIDES 610 LUMENS – Illuminate your environment around you by using this GE Lighting bulb. Can provide approximately up to 610-lumens of light, it also works well with most of 120-volt lighting fixtures.
- SOFT, WARM WHITE BULB- Provides a soft, warm, pleasant and comfortable white light without harsh glares and shadows. It has a funnel shape bulb and reflective coating that help directing light where it is needed better.
- ECONOMICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY – This GE Lighting bulb comes in a 6-pack
- very economical especially for those who are on tight budget. It also consumes only 65-Watt, perfect for energy saving, not only it can help you but also for our mother nature.
700-Lumen BR30 Floodlight Bulb
8. GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR40 Light Bulb, 2-Pack
- Pack of 2 Soft White Bulbs 65W BR40, 2600 K, Regular, everyday light
- Application: Indoor spot/ floodlight 5-inch wide fixtures
- Base: medium screw (E26)
- Bulb type: BR40
- Watts: 65
- Initial Lumens: 500, Average Life 2000 hr. Voltage 120
- Max. Overall Length 6-9/16″, Lamp Dia. 5″, Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
GE 14016 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR40 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years Based on ravage use of 3 hrs/day. White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K. Provides approximately 580 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you. Works with most 120-volt lighting fixtures, light is well suited for Track & Recessed applications. 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often.
9. GE Classic 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White R30 LED Light Bulbs, 6-Pack
GE classic soft white LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Indoor Floodlights for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!