640 reviews analysed
1. Howard Leight by Honeywell Hygiene Kit for Sync Stereo MP3 Earmuff (1030220)
2. Honeywell Safety Products 1030331 Sync Am/Fm Radio Earmuff, Nrr 25, Plastic, 10.5″ x 9″ x 4″
3. Howard Leight by Honeywell Hygiene Kit for Impact Sport and Sync Earmuffs (1015280)
- Includes replacement ear cushions and foam inserts specially designed for Impact Sport, Sync Radio and Sync Electo Earmuffs
- Regular replacement of ear pads can help extend the performance and lifespan of your earmuff
- Regular replacement of ear cushions can help extend the performance and lifespan of your earmuff
- Easy to replace: just pop out the old cushions and snap in the new ones
Instead of buying a whole new earmuff, you can save money with the Howard Leight by Honeywell Hygiene Kit for Impact Sport and Sync Radio Earmuffs. This kit includes one pair of our specially-designed ear cushions and one pair of foam inserts. Together they can extend the lifespan of your earmuff and improve its performance. Replacing the old ear pads is easy: just pop out the old ones and snap the new ones into place. Replacement is recommended every six months; more frequently if your earmuff sees heavy use.
From the Manufacturer
Howard Leight Hygiene Kits extend the performance and lifetime of our earmuffs. Each package includes one pair of replacement ear cushions and one pair of foam inserts. Snap-in ear cushions are standard on all Howard Leight earmuffs. Recommended replacement every 6 months with general use, more frequently with heavy use. This product is for our Howard Leight Impact Sport, Impact Sport MIL, Sync Radio and Sync Electo earmuffs.
4. Honeywell Sync Stereo Earmuff with MP3 Connection (RWS-53011)
- Connect to MP3 players, mobile phones and other personal listening devices via AUX input jack can (cable included)
- no volume knobs or power switches
- Technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds that are typically absent in stereo earmuffs
- Reduced sound across all frequencies via Patented Air Flow Control technology (without increasing earcup size or weight)
- Padded headband with reinforced fork slides and lightweight earcup design provide comfortable all-day wear
- No batteries required
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 25
The Honeywell Sync Stereo Earmuff with MP3 Connection offers good hearing protection while allowing you to connect and listen to a personal audio device. Audio performance in the stereo earmuff is first rate with enhanced bass sounds, and there’s no knobs or controls to distract the wearer. This lightweight earmuff features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies, and is suitable for most work environments. Whether you’re working indoors or out, you’ll enjoy comfort and safety thanks to a slim earcup design and padded headband with reinforced fork slides. No batteries required. Noise Reduction Rating of 25.
From the Manufacturer
The Honeywell Sync Stereo Hearing Protector with MP3 Connection for use with MP3 players, mobile phones and other personal listening devices offers acclaimed high-fidelity sound quality which is on par with professional headphones. A technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber (patent pending) enhances bass sounds that are typically sacrificed in a stereo earmuff; while its patented Volume Management Technology manages sound levels reaching the user’s ear to a safe level, providing a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 25. No batteries are needed, as power, volume and song selection are controlled from the personal listening device. Product includes a 3.5mm input cable to connect to most personal listening devices.
5. Howard Leight by Honeywell Sync Stereo MP3 Earmuff (1030110), Black
- Superior stereo sound quality; use as passive hearing protector or as stereo earmuffs; no volume knobs or power switches to coordinate nor batteries to replace
- Patented Air Flow Control technology reduces sound across all frequencies without increasing earcup size or weight; includes multiple attenuation levels
- Lightweight earcup design and padded headband with reinforced fork slides provide comfortable all-day wear at work
- Snap-in ear cushions allow for easy maintenance and replacement; includes 3.5mm AUX input jack and connection cable for use with any mp3 player or mobile device
- Noise Reduction Rating 25; Recommended industries: aviation, farming, construction, lumber, steel, transportation, military/law enforcement, manufacturing, sporting, DIY projects, general contracting
Studies show that ear protection with integrated stereo sound can make workers more productive and motivated on the job. The Howard Leight by Honeywell Sync Stereo MP3 Earmuff lets the wearer enjoy crisp, clear sound and strong hearing protection. Ideal for manufacturing environments, this lightweight mp3 earmuff features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies. Usable with any personal listening device, you’ll enjoy comfort and ear safety thanks to a slim earcup design, a padded headband with reinforced fork slides and a maximum volume output of 82 dB. Noise Reduction Rating: 25.
Optimizing acoustical earcup design, volume management technology, and personal hearing protection, the Howard Leight Sync stereo earmuff delivers the proper levels of hearing protection in hazardous noise environments with high-fidelity stereo sound from users’ MP3 players, smart phones and other personal listening devices. It features a stylish, DJ-inspired earcup design, sound quality equal to many professional and high-end personal stereo headphones, and technology to manage output volume from portable audio devices at safer levels. The Sync includes a 3.5-millimeter input cable that plugs into most MP3 players, mobile phones, and other personal audio devices.
Protects ears from the negative effects of most low to medium hazardous noise levels.
Comfortable Protection from Hazardous Noise
The Howard Leight Sync Stereo Earmuff blocks noise in industrial or other environments with low to medium hazardous noise levels. Sync’s Volume Management technology ensures that sound levels reaching the ears are at safer levels.
A standard 3.5-millimeter headphone jack allows Sync to be used with PCs and
portable audio devices.
With an NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 25, the Sync provides consistent hearing protection, which means you’ll enjoy a safe amount of attenuation even when you’re surrounded by potentially harmful levels of noise.
Quality Sound for Great Entertainment
The Sync has an innovative design that provides both reliable hearing protection and true listening enjoyment. Typical stereo earmuffs deliver a moderate level of hearing protection, but often sacrifice sound quality. In contrast, the Sync gives you balanced sound across frequencies, so you won’t need to crank up the volume to fully experience your favorite music. A technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds for full, rich sound quality.
Plug in and Go for Easy Operation
The Sync is free of volume knobs, power switches, and batteries. Volume and power are controlled via your personal audio device, so all you have to do is plug in your device and listen.
Cool, Modern Style with Comfort Features
The Sync has a stylish, DJ-inspired design with a padded, diamond-pattern headband and reinforced fork slides with handholds for a comfortable, stays-in-place fit. The headband is also easy to clean.
What’s in the Box
Sync Stereo Earmuff and 3.5-millimeter input cable.
6. Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Pro Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff (R-01902) with Sharp-Shooter Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens (R-03570)
- Bundle includes Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Pro Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff (R-01902) and Genesis Sharp-Shooter Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens (R-03570)
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
- Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB
- passively blocks out noise at 30dB
- Includes 2 AAA batteries and a 3.5mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners
- automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life
- 9-base wraparound uni-lens style offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision
- soft, elastomer browguard diffuses impact while providing comfort at all key points
7. Uvex by Honeywell Hypershock Safety Glasses, Black Frame with Gray Lens & Uvextreme Plus Anti-Fog Coating (S2941XP)
- LENS TINTS FOR ANY TASK: Uvex lens tint applications include sun &
- glare reduction, fluorescent/halogen/sodium lamp low light areas, indoor/outdoor transition, welding and traffic signal recognition.
- PERMANENT LENS COATINGS: Uvex lens coatings deliver long-lasting anti-fog &
- anti-scratch performance
- permanent bonding to the lens prevents wash/wear off even after extended use or repeated cleanings.
- SAFETY: Full frame is lightweight but offers high-impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards for safety glasses
- wraparound design provides increased side protection and peripheral vision.
- STYLE &
- PERFORMANCE: Safety eyewear combines performance-driven technology with aggressive, sport-inspired styling
- the sleek side profile allows ample room for hard hats or other head gear.
- LONGWEARING COMFORT: Protective eyewear features a molded nose piece &
- sleek temples with soft, molded inserts for longwearing comfort
- Integrated hinge mechanism with dual cam action for secure fit
8. Pocket Nanny – Baby Care Timer (Round The Clock Baby Tracker) – Blue
- Helps sleep deprived new parents remember baby care details
- Wonderful tool to help first time parents learn the basic needs of a baby
- Great way to communicate baby’s needs with grandparents, baby sitters and day care providers
- Soft glow nightlight helps parents find their way around the baby’s room at night without waking the baby
- Recommended age range birth to 24 months
- automatically turn off after 7 minutes
9. WHISTLER(R) Dgtl Wrls BCK Up Cam Auto Security, Detection & Convenience
- Fits Most Cars, Trucks & Suvs
- Battery-operated, Preassembled Solar-powered Camera
- 3 User-selectable Camera Time Durations
- Camera Charges First Via Ac, Then Recharges Via Provided Solar Panels
- Easy Installation–no Drilling Or Wires To Run
- Includes 4.3″ Monitor, 2 Solar Panels, Suction-cup Mount, Dash Disk, Car Charger, Usb Cable Mounting Hardware With 4 Extra Screws For Mounting On A Bmw(r) & User’s Guide
Always be aware of your surroundings when you’re in your car. The Whistler WBU-1000 Digital Wireless Backup Camera provides visual alerts to potential collisions and reduces dangerous blind spots. This backup camera also includes solar panels for convenient recharging. And since it is wireless, this wireless camera with solar panels doesn’t require hardwiring or drilling, making it easier to install. This camera will fit most cars, trucks and SUVs. Fits most cars, trucks and SUVs. Battery-operated, preassembled solar-powered camera. User-selectable camera time durations. Camera charges first via AC, then recharges via provided solar panels. Easy installation–no drilling or wires to run. Includes 4.3″ Monitor, solar panels, suction-cup mount, dash disk, car charger, USB cable mounting hardware with extra screws for mounting on BMW and user’s guide.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Safety Products Sync Earmuff 1030110 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!