Finding your suitable readers for intel desktop board is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for intel desktop board including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
507 reviews analysed
1. Intel Core i7-8700 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz LGA 1151 300 Series 65W
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads. Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 3.20 GHz up to 4.60 GHz Max Turbo Frequency / 12 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Intel Optane Memory Supported.Lithography:14 nm
- Instruction set is 64 bit and instruction set extensions is intel sse4.1, intel sse4.2 and intel avx2. Features intel hyper threading technology
Outstanding gaming experiences extend beyond personal gameplay to your entire gaming community. Share those experiences by live-streaming or recording, editing, and posting your epic highlights. Max Memory Bandwidth : 41.6 GB/s
2. Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
3. INTEL NUC7I7DNBE Desktop Motherboard Core i7 i7-8650U Quad-Core (4 Core) 1.90 GHz
Four-by-four inch intel® NUC boards come with a soldered-on processor. Boards can be purchased independently of the kit, providing a mini PC That' s fully customizable, scalable, and configurable for a wide variety of solutions.
4. Boxed Intel Desktop Board Executive Series Micro-ATX form factor for 2nd Gen Intel Core Family Processors BOXDQ67SWB3
- I/O shield, DVI to VGA adaptor, SATA cables, I/O layout stickers, Quick reference guide, installer driver and software DVD
- Intel Q67 Express Chipset with Intel 82Q67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH)
- Four 240-pin DIMM connectors for dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066 MHz memory
- Supports the 2nd gen Intel Core processors.
Intel Desktop Board DQ67SWB3 is engineered to provide a stable and reliable platform that enhances office productivity with remote manageability and data security features. Based on the new Intel Q67 Express Chipset with built-in Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, the Intel Desktop Board DQ67SW supports 2nd gen Intel Core vPro processors in the latest LGA1155 package-bringing you unprecedented business PC performance. Abundant expandability options are available in the Intel Desktop Board DQ67SW, including two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, dual independent display via DisplayPort*, DVI-D, and DVI-I graphics ports, six SATA ports including two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, one PCI Express 2.0 x4 connector, and one PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics connector.
5. Intel DH67BL Micro ATX DDR3 LGA 1155 SATA (6Gbit/s) Desktop Motherboard (BLKDH67BLB3)
The Intel Desktop Board DH67BL is an Intel H67 Express chipset-based desktop board in micro-ATX form factor to fully support the 2nd generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1155 package. Powered by the 2nd generation Intel Core processors with built-in visuals, the DH67BL delivers a superb visual performance for gaming, HD video content, and 3D graphics. It also offers DVI-I and HDMI video connectors along with dual independent display support, and premium features such as one PCI Express 2.0 x 16 slot for discrete graphics card, two SATA 6Gb/s ports and two USB 3.0 ports. This micro-ATX board provides new levels of protection, performance, and expandability.
6. Intel BX80684I79700F Core i7-9700F Desktop Processor 8 Core Up to 4.7 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65W
9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700f desktop processor, without processor graphics. Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and offers high performance for enthusiast Gaming, creating, and overall productivity. Thermal solution included in the box. Only compatible with 300 Series chipset based motherboard. 65W.
7. Intel D945GCLF2 Essential Series Mini-ITX DDR2 667 Intel Graphics Integrated Atom Processor Desktop Board – Retail
- Mini-ITX /micro-ATX compatible (6.75 inches by 6.75 inches)
- Integrated dual-core Intel Atom processor 330 with a 533 MHz system bus
- One 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Intel 945GC Express Chipset and Intel I/O Controller Hub 7 (ICH7)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 & S-video output support
The Intel® Desktop Board D945GCLF2 is designed to support Internet-centric computing, delivering incredible capabilities in the new flexible Mini-ITX form factor. Featuring the integrated 45nm dual-core Intel® Atom™ processor 330 and the Intel® 945GC Express Chipset, this board is an energy-efficient solution for home users as well as for unique vertical markets. Designed with Intel’s leading edge 45nm Hi-k metal gate processor, this board delivers incredible opportunities to communicate, listen, watch, play, and learn via Internet connectivity.
8. Intel Desktop Board DZ77BH-55K Media Series – Motherboard – ATX – LGA1155 Socket – Z77 (NV2311) Category: Motherboards
Intel BLKDZ77BH55K DZ77BH-55K ATX LGA1155 DDR3
9. Intel Desktop Board DH61WW (BOXDH61WWB3)
- Supports the 2nd AND 3D gen Intel Core processors, including the Intel Core I3, i5, I7, PENTIUM and CELERON
- Two 240-pin DIMM connectors for dual-channel DDR3 memory up to 16 GB
- Six USB 2.0 ports (four external / back-panel ports and two ports via internal headers)
- VGA (D-SUB), SATA, USB, PS2, AUDIO, GIGABIT, PARALLEL
- The boxed Intel Desktop Board DH61WW includes: I/O shield, SATA cables, I/O layout stickers, quick reference guide and driver and software DVD
Explore the great multitasking performance and legacy features of the Intel Desktop Board DH61WW. Designed with affordability in mind to support the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family in the LGA1155 socket and offered in the micro-ATX form factor, it is populated with a PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 2 DIMMs slots for DDR2 memory, and VGA display capabilities allowing you to build a feature-rich system with expansion capabilities. The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and enhanced Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT Technology), provides smarter performance, and a seamless visual experience
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intel Desktop Board for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!