Finding your suitable readers for long range rifle scope is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for long range rifle scope including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
575 reviews analysed
1. Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 First Focal Plane Riflescopes – EBR-2C (MOA) Tactical Reticle
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 6-24×50 stands at the intersection of precision and value, delivering an impressive array of features and performance.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The first focal plane, glass-etched reticle keep subtensions accurate throughout the 4x zoom range.
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob give shooters the tools needed for long distance precision shooting. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The single piece 30mm tube is shockproof, ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impacts. Strong o-ring seals and nitrogen purging guarantee waterproof and fogproof performance.
2. ATN Corporation X-Sight 4K PRO with Ultra HD Optics 3-14x Day/Night Vision
- Ultra HD Sensor – Ultra HD 4K Sensor with our Obsidian 4 Dual Core Processor brings you cutting edge technology with higher resolution, faster optics, and millions of vivid colors
- Ballistic Calculator – Hunt responsibly by making sure your shot hits the target Each and Every time. Range, Wind, Multiple-Weapon Profile, Angle to target, Temperature, Humidity, Plus more. Helps you determine exact ballistics for expert long-range shots
- Dual Stream Video Recording – You asked and we listened X-Sight 4K PRO not only Streams Video to your mobile device at HD resolution and can simultaneously Record to the SD card inside
- Night Vision Mode – The X-Sight 4K PRO offers an Enhanced HD Night Vision Mode. Don’t let the darkness slow you down
- Ultra Low Power Profile – No more worries about your batteries dying in the field. At 18+ hours of Continuous operation the X-Sight 4K will last as long as you do
- RAV (Recoil Activated Video) – takes care of all your worries. Just relax and focus on your game and let the Obsidian Core do the heavy lifting. This scope will automatically start to record a video before and after you take a shot
3. Vortex Optics Viper HS-T 6-24×50 SFP Riflescope VMR-1 MOA
- The Viper HS-T 6-24×50 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting &
- Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MOA) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges . Featured length of the barrel is approximately around 15.5 inches
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections.
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is o-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fogproof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
4. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-24×50 AO, Second Focal Plane Riflescope – Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The 6-24×50 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
5. Vortex Optics Golden Eagle HD 15-60×52 SFP Riflescope ECR-1 MOA
- The Golden Eagle HD is specifically designed for competitive shooters in F-Class, Bench Rest and other shooting disciplines with targets at known distance. A finely subtended, second focal plane reticle and 1/8 MOA clicks help you make subtle adjustments.
- High density, apochromatic lens elements are index matched and generate sharp, high definition images. Premium, XR anti-reflective coatings deliver maximum brightness at the highest magnification.
- A side focus adjustment eliminates down range parallax. An aperture stop ring broadens your depth field allowing you to more easily observe mirage and wind indicators while keeping your target in focus.
- A 30mm main tube machined from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum provides a highly reliable platform for taking precision shots. At 29. 5 ounces, you’ll be able to adhere to strict competition limits.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Golden Eagle delivers waterproof and fog proof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
6. Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope – Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Diamondback 4-12×40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter’s position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
7. Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20×50 PA SFP Riflescope Mil-Dot MOA
- The Viper 6. 5-20×50 is built on a 30mm main tube with a hard anodized finish providing a rugged, tough hunting riflescope. Originating from the US Marine Corps, the Mil-Dot reticle is useful for helping to estimate range, wind age and bullet holdover.
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armored coating protects the lenses.
- Capped reset turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing while the MAG-Bar allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
- The Viper 6. 5-20×50 riflescope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications. O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper provides fog proof and waterproof performance.
8. Burris 200116 Eliminator 4-16 x 50 x 96 Scope, Black
- Burris 200116 eliminator III laser
- Scope, 4-16x50mm, x96, matte, 1 inch
- Tube, 50 yds. To Infinity. This product is manufactured in United States
- 25 feet at 100 yards (low) to 9 feet at 100 yards (high) field of view
- 10.5 millimeters (low) to 3.5 millimeters (high) exit pupil
- 50-Inch at 100 yards maximum adjust
- 13-Inch long
- Weighs 26 ounces
9. Bushnell 614124 Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Adjustable Objective Riflescope, 4-12X 40mm
- 1/4 M.O.A. Fingertip windage and elevation adjustment
- Low-light riflescope with 4-12x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Dusk &
- Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi-X reticle
- 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction
- 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- measures 12 inches long
10. Vortex Optics Copperhead 4-12×44 Riflescope – Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- Specifically designed for hunters and shooters, the Copperhead riflescope offers the highest levels of performance and reliability.
- The Dead-Hold BDC is good for hunting and shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over is a concern.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- The long eye relief, locking diopter are just a few of the reasons this riflescope is a crowd pleasing favorite.
- Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof/ weatherproof performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Range Rifle Scope for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!