Finding your suitable readers for master appliance butane refill is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for master appliance butane refill including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
995 reviews analysed
1. Butane Fuel; 5-1/8 oz (145g); Ultratane Butane Fuel Cylinder; Refill Canister , Pack of 5
Overview The only approved butane recommended to fuel all Master butane powered heat tools including all Ultratorch and Microtorch products. Butane is produced using purest refining method possible. Special non-clogging formula permits extended use. Contains no CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons). Will not harm the ozone layer. Each canister comes with a convenient single piece universal filling tip. Available in two sizes: 51/8 oz. (145 g) and 15/16 oz. (26.5 g) canisters.
2. Butane Refill Canister, 5-1/8 Oz
3. Master Appliance 467-51773-24 5.13 oz. Butane Canisters
4. Master Appliance Ultratorch UT-100SiK Butane Powered Soldering Iron, 3 in 1 Tool with Metal Case
- CORDLESS & PORTABLE: the UT-100Si Ultratorch is butane powered, self-igniting, flameless, and ready to use in 30 seconds
- POWERFUL: equivalent to 20 – 80 watt electric soldering iron, temperature ratings up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius
- ULTRATIP TECHNOLOGY: Ultratip soldering tips have more than double the iron and chrome plating thickness of standard brass based tips, providing higher thermal conductivity and longer tip life
- 3 IN 1 TOOL: serves as a professional soldering iron, flameless heat tool, or pinpoint butane torch with adjustable temperature lever, approximate 2 hour run time on full tank.
- Ideal for applications needing pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components on circuit boards, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty wire connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more
Cordless and completely portable, the Ultratorch Series Self-Igniting Heat Tool is ready to use in 30 seconds. Adjustable temperature lever provides temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit and the convenient slide switch ignition system allows for quick ignition. This heat tool features self-ignition and operates as a soldering iron, hot air tool and brazing torch and can provide blue pinpoint flame function, remove surface mount components, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more. Sturdy metal fuel tank with viewing window allows you to monitor fuel level to ensure a charge when you need it and built-in fuel filter provides consistent fuel ignition. Its new compact size and lightweight design with a two hour runtime makes this unit completely portable and features a rugged, easy-to-hold plastic body for all-day use without hand fatigue. Comes standard with heat tool, oxygen-free copper soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment, ejector, sponge and steel storage case. High temperature and power ratings: Soldering Tip up to 932-Degree Fahrenheit/500-Degree Celsius; Hot Air Tip up to 1202-Degree Fahrenheit/650-Degree Celsius; Torch Tip up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius. UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety. Tool Dimensions: 10.3″ L. Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl oz. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 5.5 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
5. Master Appliance UT-100SI Butane Ultra Torch Soldering Iron New
Standard with soldering tip, heat tip, spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment and protective cap.Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition.Adjustable temperature up to 1200°.Built-in window indicates fuel level.Dual function soldering iron and heat tool.Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si.Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more.Click here for link to manufacturer link to product accessories.Specifications:Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane(R) ButaneApprox. Operating Time: 120 min.Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1202? F (650? C)Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482? F to 932? F (250? C to 500? C)Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 WattGas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)Shipping Weight: 1 lb.Shipped EmptyMaster Appliance UT-100SI Self-Igniting Soldering Torch
6. Master Appliance Table Top Microtorch with Plastic Tank
- Wide, stable base, ideal for table top or hand-held use with 2 hour runtime
- Cordless, portable and featuring hands-free slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation
- Ideal to heat materials, ignite materials, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
- Butane-powered and adjustable temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1300-Degree Celsius.
Ideal for soldering/desoldering, aluminum welding, electrical and electronic repairs, shrinking tubing and spot heating, the Master Appliance Table Top Microtorch is a versatile and convenient solution to providing adjustable broad or pinpoint flame to any project. This handy butane-powered torch can be used on table tops or in hand and features a built-in self-igniting system with safety lock. Hands-free slide lock allows for continuous use with instant-off operation and durable, refillable plastic fuel tank. Temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit and two hour continuous burn time, perfect for long term heat applications. High temperature and power ratings: Up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1300-Degree Celsius. Meets Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Child Safety Requirements. Tool Dimensions: 6.1″ H x 3″ W x 1.3″ D. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 5 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
7. Master Appliance EI20K Entry-level, consumer quality, butane-powered soldering/heat tool kit
- Completely portable, lightweight an and easy to handle, does not require cords, batteries, or cartridges
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- 7 soldering tips, 1 heat tip, 1 torch tip, 2 hot knife tips and 4 specialty tips available as optional
- Refill with Master Ultrane Butane for best performance
- Meets U.S. consumer products safety commissions new child safety requirements
From the Manufacturer
Kit contains unit, solder tip, heat tip, torch tip, hot knife tip, coil of 60/40 solder, sponge and tool rest packed in rugged plastic case. Completely portable, lightweight and easy to handle. Economically priced. Temperatures up to 2370°F/1300°C. Started with flint lighter built in the cap. Use to pinpoint heat, silver solder, solder and desolder, shrink heat shrink tubing, strip insulation with hot knife, torch material and more.
8. Master Appliance UT-200 Ultratorch High Powered Solder Iron, Flameless Heat and Torch
- Equivalent to a 200-Watts max electric soldering iron
- Adjustable temperatures up to 2372-Degree Fahrenheit/1260-Degree Celsius
- High Power makes it perfect for heavy duty service and maintenance
- Standard with Ultra tip soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment, spanner and open end wrenches, and protective cap
- Refill with master ultratane butane for best performance
From the Manufacturer
Professional, high powered Ultratorch, operates as a soldering iron, flameless heat tool and butane torch. Equivalent to 200-Watts max electric soldering iron. Adjustable temperatures up to 2372-Degree Fahrenheit/1260-Degree C. High Power BTU’s makes it perfect for heavy duty service and maintenance. Fuel tank holds enough fuel for 2.6 hours of operation and middle temperature setting. Use to pinpoint heat, heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, torch materials and more. Refill with Master Ultratane butane for best performance.
9. Butane Refill Cannister, 15/16 Oz, PK12
10. Master Appliance UT-100SiEA Ultratorch Self Igniting Heat Tool with Fan Assisted Air Flow
- Butane powered and completely portable/cordless, for use where no electrical outlets are available
- Built in battery powered motor uses four standard AA batteries
- Built in LED light provides lighting in dark locations
- Built in stand is convenient for safety and hands-free use
- Use with or without enhanced air flow and with or without shrink attachment
From the Manufacturer
Self Igniting butane powered flameless heat tool with assisted air flow, eliminates scorching and burning damage to shrink tubing during installation. Variable temperature 302 to 572-Degree Fahrenheit (150 to 300-Degree Celsius) with fan, enhanced air flow is four times greater with fan. Variable Temperature 482 to 932-Degree Fahrenheit (250 to 500-Degree C) without fan. Refill with Master Ultratane butane for best performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Master Appliance Butane Refill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!