Finding your suitable readers for miracle botanicals set is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for miracle botanicals set including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
853 reviews analysed
1. Miracle Botanicals Lavender Trio – 100% Pure Essential Oils of Bulgarian, New Zealand, and Kashmir Lavenders – Therapeutic Grade – Set of 3-10ml
- Premium Lavender Trio containing Bulgarian, Kashmir, and New Zealand Lavenders
- Each Lavender in this set has a unique aroma and chemical constituants. See description below for each aroma profile.
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- (3) 10ml Amber Glass European Dropper Bottles
Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil is a superior oil grown at a high altitude, and it rivals the best French and Hungarian lavenders. Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil has a more complex aroma that is lush, sweet, and herbaceous.
Kashmir Lavender is grown in the Kashmir Valley of India, particularly at the foothills of the Himalayas. This growing region makes for a much richer harvest and produces a lavender variety that is high in linalool and low in camphor content. Linalool is the compound responsible for its soothing and relaxing properties for the mind, body, and spirit.
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil is grown in the famous Kazanlak Valley of Roses, where Bulgarian Rose is also grown. The Kazanlak Valley is known to produce the finest essential oils in the world, due to its unique climate and soil conditions.
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil is cultivated and harvested by well-known experts of lavender and its oil production. The oil is also heavily tested to ensure the Lavender meets and exceeds all industry standards. Bulgarian Lavender contains high amounts of Linalyl and Linalool, chemical components that give the oil its antimicrobial properties.
New Zealand lavender hails from one of NZ’s largest lavender farms and is regarded as a very high quality and low-allergen oil.
New Zealand Lavender essential oil has a balanced, soft, smooth and long-lasting aroma. This particular lavender is especially unique because of its low percentage of linalool acetate, which hovers around 13-14%. Its mildness and low irritant composition makes it very helpful for individuals experiencing skin sensitivity while still wanting to reap the many therapeutic benefits of this magical oil.
2. Miracle Botanicals Chamomile Essential Oil Sampler – Set of 4 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Organic Cape Chamomile, and Wild Chamomile -(4)5ml
- Premium Chamomile Essential Oil Sampler Set containing Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis), German Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Organic Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus Punctulatus), and Wild Chamomile (Ormenis Mixta)
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- (4) 5ml Amber Glass European Dropper Bottles
Our Premium Chamomile Essential Oil Sampler contains each of our fine chamomile essential oils from all over the world. Each variety of chamomile essential oil has it’s own unique aroma and uses.
Essential Oils contained in the Chamomile Essential Oil Sampler:
German Chamomile: German Chamomile, also known as blue chamomile, is a small flowering plant spread throughout Europe and Asia. It has been used since antiquity for its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain-relief effects. In fact, the striking blue color of German Chamomile Essential Oil’s blue color comes from the chemical component chamazulene, which gives German Chamomile its anti-inflammatory properties.
Roman Chamomile: Roman Chamomile essential oil has a sweet and soothing aroma and may be used for all age groups.
Of the Chamomile varieties, Roman Chamomile essential oil is the most highly recommended as a calming agent and to relieve sore muscles. Roman Chamomile is commonly used in skin care products due to its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to support healthy and vibrant skin.
Wild Chamomile: Wild chamomile is a new essential oil and it is mostly used in aromatherapy and perfumery. It comes from a small, daisy-like flower that grows around the Mediterranean.
It is used in aromatherapy to soothe the mind and body, help alleviate depression and anxiety, and support skin, hair, and scalp health.
Cape Chamomile: Our Cape Chamomile essential oil is a rare and exquisite chamomile coming from a small artisan grower/distiller in South Africa.
In Aromatherapy this is an important oil for anxiety, and headache treatment. Cape Chamomile Essential Oil is also great choice for people dealing with irritability, restlessness, insomnia, migraine, opthalmia and tinnitus. And for children, it is used for tantrums.
3. Miracle Botanicals Exotic Rare Wood Sampler Essential Oil Set – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – (3)2.5ml
The Exotic Rare Wood Sampler contains three unique, exquisite oils from the Aquilaria tree of Asia and the Sandalwood tree of Hawaii.
4. Miracle Botanicals Premium Myrrh Essential Oil Sampler Set – 100% Pure Essential Oils – Therapeutic Grade – 3(5ml)
This Premium Myrrh Essential Oil Sampler contains: Organic CO2 Myrrh, Opoponax Sweet Myrrh, and our Steam Distilled Somalian Myrrh.
5. Miracle Botanicals Frankincense and Myrrh Essential Oil Set – 100% Pure Essential Oils of Frankincense Carterii and Myrrh – Therapeutic Grade – Set of 2 10ml
Our Premium Frankincense and Myrrh essential oil set contains the finest Frankincense of the Carterii variety and Myrrh essential oil.
– Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil is from the Boswellia Carterii tree, which grows in Somalia. It has traditionally been used as incense during religious rituals. Frankincense Carterii is the “traditional” Frankincense species, and is the source of the most common kind of Frankincense Essential Oil.
For a long time, there was debate whether this is actually the same species as Boswellia sacra. Recently, chemical analysis of the resin of the two plants has shown that these are indeed different species with different makeups and properties.
– Myrrh Essential Oil comes from the resin of a small tree that’s native to the Horn of Africa and that’s related to frankincense. It has been in use for religious and medicinal purposes for millennia, including in ancient Egypt and during Biblical times. Today, it remains one of the most popular essential oils.
In aromatherapy, myrrh is used to relax the body, uplift the emotions, and focus the mind.
This Myrrh essential oil is steam distilled, and is therefore slightly different from the CO2 Extracted Myrrh, which we also offer. Both versions of myrrh oil share many of the same therapeutic benefits. However, the two different extraction processes result in oils with slightly different aromas, colors, and consistencies.
6. Miracle Botanicals Organic Sandalwood Essential Oil Set – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – (2)5ml
The Organic Sandalwood Set contains two unique sandalwood varieties.
Essential Oils contained in the Organic Sandalwood Set:
Australian Sandalwood has gained its popularity with aromatherapists as an ecologically responsible substitute for traditionally used Indian Sandalwood. Australian Sandalwood is highly valued for its woody and sweet aroma, as well as its strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Our Australian Sandalwood is organically grown on a renewable Sandalwood plantation and harvested by indigenous Australians.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is rapidly becoming one of the most sought after Sandalwood Essential Oils. The Hawaiian variety is exceptionally sweet and rich in comparison to other Sandalwood varieties. Hawaiian Sandalwood is grown and distilled on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is sourced from a family owned and operated 2,800 acre farm, which is currently part of the Hawaiian Sandalwood forest restoration. For every Sandalwood tree that is harvested, 25 more are planted in its place. This type of farming allows for a renewable source of this wondrous Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil.
7. Miracle Botanicals CO2 Spice Essential Oil Sampler – Set of 8 100% Pure CO2 Extracted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – (8) 5ml
Our CO2 Spice Essential Oil Sampler contains a variety of high quality CO2 Extracted spice essential oils that are commonly used in household and cooking needs.
Each of these CO2 Spice Essential Oils are extremely potent and powerful. When used in cooking and ingesting, low doses are highly recommended.
8. Miracle Botanicals Citrus Essential Oil Sampler – Set of 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Citrus Essential Oils – (6) 10ml
Our Premium Citrus Essential Oil Sampler Set contains the highest quality citrus essential oils from various regions of the world.
– Premium Lemon Essential Oil is a higher quality Lemon Essential Oil with a superior scent. Lemon Essential Oil has been used for many years for to assist with mental and emotional health. Studies have shown that the vapor from lemon essential oil balances the Dopamine and Serotonin neurotransmitter systems, thus causing anti-stress and anti-anxiety effects!
– Italian Red Mandarin Essential Oil is considered superior in the aroma industry. Our Mandarin Essential Oil is cold pressed and hand harvested.
– Mexican Lime Essential Oil is a popular cleansing citrus essential oil. Lime Essential Oil is often added to many household cleansers, detergents, soaps, and beauty products.
– Wildcrafted Bergamot Essential Oil was named after the Italian city of Bergamo where the plant originally thrives. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Bergamot Essential Oil is used to assist vital energy flow and soothe indigestion.
– Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil has a tart and easily recognized grapefruit aroma. Pink Grapefruit is a very powerful antioxidant, containing a wealth of Vitamin-C; place 1-2 drops to water or white wine.
– Wildcrafted Orange Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy to create the feeling of happiness and warmth, as well as calming nervous digestive issues.
9. Miracle Botanicals Frankincense Essential Oil Sampler – Set of 10 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Essential Oils – (10) 5ml
- Premium Frankincense Essential Oil Sampler Set containing Frankincense Carterii CO2, Frankincense CO2 Serrata, Frankincense Carterii, Frankincense Frereana, Frankincense Neglecta, Organic Frankincense Rivae, Frankincense Sacra, Frankincense Papyrifera, Organic Frankincense Serrata, and Frankincense Carterii/Frereana
- Plant Part: Resin
- Method of Extraction: CO2 and Steam Distilled
- (10) 5ml Amber Glass European Dropper Bottles
Our Premium Frankincense Essential Oil Sampler Set contains the highest quality of each variety of Frankincense from various regions of the earth.
Specific Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil as follows:
Uplifting and clearing the mind… Frankincense slows and deepens breathing, and has long been used as a part of religious ceremony thanks to its ability to focus, uplift, and clear the mind. It’s a powerful way to relieve anxiety and resolve depression.
Skin care… Thanks to the anti-inflammatory compounds it contains, Frankincense is commonly used to help with a range of skin issues, from rejuvenating dry, mature skin to resolving painful rashes and topical skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
Clearing respiratory problems… Frankincense is used in aromatherapy to widen airways and promotes deep, calm breathing. In addition, it has expectorant properties that help clear the lungs of built up mucus or foreign substances that can cause asthma or allergic reactions.
10. Miracle Botanicals Advanced Essential Oil Intro Set – Set of (12) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – (12) 10ml
This essential oil set contains twelve of our most popular oils: Organic Bulgarian Lavender, Organic Lemon, Organic Frankincense Serrata, Eucalyptus Globulus, Wildcrafted Orange, Tea Tree, Lime, Dark Aged Patchouli, Spearmint, Himalayan Cedarwood, Rosemary Cineole and Cinnamon Leaf.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miracle Botanicals Set for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!