819 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 94060 Premium Total Control Central Vacuum Electric Powerhead Package with 30 Foot Hose, Black
- Includes the 14 inch CT16QD Quiet Drive full featured power nozzle for deep cleaning of all carpeted surfaces
- The CT16QD features a chevron brush agitator design which is shown to improve cleaning effectiveness by pull dirt to the center of the nozzle where it is carried away in the air stream. The agitator is driven with a life time poly V belt reducing noise and vibration
- The power nozzle is connected to the electric hose through a fully integrated electric wand eliminating assembly, optimizing airflow, and offering a positive reliable electric connection between the power nozzle and hose. The quick release feature on the power nozzle makes use of this wand for above the floor needs fast and easy
- Includes a 30 foot total control hose with pigtail connection, allowing control of the central vacuum power as well as the nozzle from the comfortable to hold 360 degree swivel handle
- The three position switch allows the power nozzle to be shut off for cleaning hard floor surfaces while maintaining operation of the central vacuum.
- The 34905 12” hard floor brush with a full natural fill making it ideal for use on hard wood floors, laminate, tile, stone, vinyl, and parquet flooring without risk of damage to the floor surface
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands
The 94060 full feature central vacuum cleaning accessory package is designed to deliver all the premium features sought in an electric accessory package. The CT16QD power nozzle delivers on the three most sought benefits associated with an electric power nozzle: deep cleaning helping preserve carpet life, brushed edge cleaning, and excellent surface grooming of the carpet surface helping to maintain carpet appearance. The poly-v Quiet Drive system reduces noise and vibration from the power nozzle. A window over the agitator allows easy confirmation the nozzle is running. . The 30 foot crush proof total control electric hose with pigtail connection is designed for universal use and features a 360 degree swivel handle and a three position switch allowing independent control of the power nozzle and the central vacuum. A full complement of accessories addresses the need for a hard floor brush solution and extends the benefits to all above the floor cleaning needs. The 94060 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 93059 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control 50′ Hose, 50 Ft
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, Electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The wall end is designed to fit nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50 Diameter opening. The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles
- Comes with two floor nozzles
- One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
The 93059 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93059 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
4. Cen-Tec Systems 91420 Seven Piece Deluxe Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Two 1.25” Italian made chrome steel wands feature a unique nylon collar system to keep them securely together while permitting easy separation with a simple twist when not in use. The wands are designed to be compatible with North American standard 1.25” canister, upright, home shop, and central vacuums
- The 12” natural fill floor brush has a pivoting neck permitting it to move easily in and around tight spaces. The brush tapers to the end so it will fit into tight spaces for better detailing while vacuuming. A window cut in the front of the tool permits larger debris to enter the vacuum stream and be carried away rather than pushing it in front of the tool like a broom
- The 10” crevice tool with notched end insures continuous airflow, and the 4” dusting tool also has natural fill for safe cleaning of home furnishings. The 5” upholstery tool can be sued separately to raise matted carpet or be equipped with a slide on natural fill brush great for grooming upholstered surfaces in the home, car, or recreational vehicle
- The set is ideal for providing a solution for hard floor cleaning of surfaces using the on board vacuum hose of your upright vacuum or those seeking full size tools to complement your canister vacuum
- Designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories
The 91420 seven piece accessory set is designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories. It is not suitable for use with European brand vacuums that have 1.375” accessories and connections like Miele, or Sebo. You can confirm suitability with your vacuum by simply putting a ruler to the hose opening and confirming the outside measurement to be slightly less than 1.25”. Typically the connection will taper slightly larger as you move back on the hose end to permit a snug fit. The nylon collar on the metal extension tubes is designed to provide some flexibility to this connection. This set is compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, and Electrolux as well as home shop vacuums equipped with a 1.25” hose including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Work Shop, and Craftsman. An ideal set of replacement accessories for many commercial back pack and commercial canister vacuums using 1.25” accessories.
5. OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 35L or 9.25Gal – 700 Airwatts Power Unit – OVO-700ST-35H
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: a. Our vigorous 2-Stage motor with the heavy-duty steel body, gives you powerful 700 airwatts, 140 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up to 9000 square feet area, perfect for large households. b. Our Soft-Start technology adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO product’s motor (over traditional central vacuums). c. Our Soft-Stop three seconds delay technologh vacuums debris out of the hose. This keeps left-over debris from emptying onto the floor and elbows of the piping network from getting clogged.
- HYBRID FILTRATION SYSTEM: a. With its top-of-the-line filtration, OVO central vacuums will improve air quality in you home. With their high-efficiency filtration system our vacuums reduce your allergy symptoms and respiratory problems. b. By using high-efficiency cyclonic filtration and disposable filtration bags together, our vacuums filter purifie the air twice, which improves the quality of the air exhausted from unit. When combined with a permanent filter (Washable), our units filter exhaust air up to 99.97%. c. Triple layer filtration bags conveniently dispose of waste in the dirt receptacle without stirring up harmful airborne dust. The three layers of filtration system prevent the ba
- FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL: a. Our heat protection feature prevents our motors from overheating. b. Our innovative one-piece air-containment gaskets prevent air loss and reduced suction over time. c. LED status indicator informs users of porduct status (time to empty the debris container, to change the bag or for maintenance) d. Our debris-canister latches can be installed anywhere on our cylinders, making it easy to empty and put your unit back into its difficult-to-access spot. e. Our exclusive installation bracket is equipped with rubber vibration and noise-cancelling inserts.
- SILENT: Silent power units also make for healthier lives. To enhance out initial design choice of a quieter and more efficient motor, we added a noise-blocking foam, like that found in recording studios. Once installed in a closed space, our systems make about as much as a wall-mounted air conditioning units.
- BOTTOM-LOAD MECHANISM: Ensures easy access for emptying the 35L. or 9.25Gal. dirt receptacle or replacing the disposable bag, even when the unit is installed up high.
Large capacity hybrid (with or without bags) central vacuum power unit, perfect for large households, covers up to 9000 square feet. Powerful 700 airwatts 2-stage motor with soft-start, soft-stop technology (motor lasts 20% longer) with 32L/9.25 Gal canister. quiet: as noisy as an regular air conditioner. The cyclonic filration combined with the permanent machine washable filter purifies the vacuumed air up to 99.97%. the triple layer filtration bag permits to conveniently dispose of the waste in the dirt receptacle without harmful airborne dust.
6. 4-Piece Central Vacuum Accessory Set (Colors may vary)
7. Nutone PurePower 550 Air Watts Central Vacuum System Power Unit (PurePower 5501)
- Designed with ULTRASILENT Technology which combines sound absorbing materials and assembly techniques to offer one of the lowest noise levels in in the industry. Deep cleaning has never been so peaceful!
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums
- UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
- Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won’t disturb the household while you vacuum
- no muffler required
- 5 year parts, 3 year labor warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
The PurePower PP5501 power unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces like an apartment, condominium or home 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. This compact unit is small enough to fit in a laundry room or even a closet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around — because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
8. Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum Power Unit with Most Powerful 2 Speed Motor and 25 Year Warranty!
- The Prolux CV12000 is considered the most powerful central vacuum in the US &
- Canada! It is rated up to a 12,000 square foot home with its amazing 150 CFM 2 Speed/stage motor. Since it uses the industries best motor and powder coated steel body it also comes with an amazing 10 Year Motor Warranty and 25 year Body Warranty! Includes Muffler Kit for quiet operation while running in the garage or home.
- BEST MOTOR – The Prolux CV12000 uses the industries best motor. It is the Amtek 2 stage motor that produces an Amazing 150 CFM (unheard of power). It can only produce this much suction power because it uses the new 2 stage motor technology. The motor is protected by an amazing 10 Year motor warranty!
- RATED FOR 12000 SQ FT – So powerful it is rated up to a home 12,000 square feet in size. Dont have a 12,000 square foot home? No problem just enjoy the extra suction power. Having extra suction power only hurts the dirt and dust as it provides more deep cleaning power than other central vacuum units. Comes equipped with garage outlet that allows user to plug suction hose directly into the central vacuum unit to clean up your garage or cars.
- BAGLESS HEPA FILTRATION- The Prolux Central Vacuum does not use bags but has 3 levels of filtration. It has a bagless dirt chamber (clear view window to know when its full), a washable Micron Pre Filter and then a Washable HEPA Filter for any allergens or fine dust. If you dont have severe allergies or are exhausting the air outside the user may remove the HEPA filter and improve suction even more.
- 25 YEAR WARRANTY – Not only does it have the industries best motor with 10 year warranty but it also has the industries best steel construction with powder coat scratch resistant paint finish. This allows it to have a 25 year warranty on all steel body parts. Not only is it designed to last for decades but this attractive unit looks good sitting in your garage or home as well.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 99713 Central Vacuum 35 Foot Universal Connect Low Voltage Hose with Hose Sock and Button Lock Stub Tube
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- 35 Feet of hose length, helping you be able to reach in every hard-to-get-to corner of the room
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 35 foot knit hose sock, which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
The 99713 is designed to provide superior airflow in a lightweight design to address the two features most desired in a central vacuum on/off control hose. The 360 degree swivel handle is designed to reduce kinking, stress on the hose, and stress on you as the user by relaxing any tension in the hose as you move through the room. The 35 foot length provides extra reach and insure there is sufficient length to prevent tugging and pulling to reach to the corner of the room. The installed hose sock is designed to reduce the possibility of marking walls, floor, or furnishings while also avoiding wear to doorframes and chair legs. The hose is compatible with industry standard central vacuum inlets including Nutone branded valves equipped with low voltage contacts in the opening of the inlet valve. You can confirm suitability by putting your finger into the hose opening and confirming there are two low voltage contacts on the upper surface of the opening. No need for concern as these contacts are low volt and will not harm you in any fashion. The 99713 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Canavac, Hoover, Cyclovac, Husky, Vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, M+S, MD, Imperium, and most regional brands.
10. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
- Electrolux QC600 Quiet Clean Central Vacuum is perfect for small living spaces such as condos and townhomes. With a 600 Air Watt By-Pass motor it’s more than capable of cleaning living spaces of up to 8,000 square feet. If noise is a concern the unit has an at-unit sound level of 72.3 dBA. This lower sound level can be attributed to sound foam within the motor compartment and its built in, patented sound insulation system. If even less noise is required you’re in luck. The QC600 features an inte
- The QC600 features an integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler connection which allows you to quiet it down even more.
- Can’t decide whether you want to get a bagless or bagged unit? Why choose when you can have both! The QC600 is a hybrid central vacuum meaning it can be used with or without a bag. Without a bag the unit has a dirt bin that can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. The unit also comes with a self cleaning HEPA filter which brings to the table 99.97% efficiency in removing dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns from your home! If safety is a concern then you can rest at ease.
- The QC600 has an anti-vibration mount to keep it firmly in place and not damaging anything nearby. With a 10 year warranty this vacuum is guaranteed to last you for a long time.
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
Covers up to 8,000 square feet
600 Air Watt Motor
14.5 Amps 120 Volts
HEPA self cleaning filtration
4 Gallon Capacity
10 year parts and labor warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nutone Whole House Vacuum Systems for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!