We spent many hours on research to finding roland hp 1500, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best roland hp 1500, you should not miss this article. roland hp 1500 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 roland hp 1500 by our suggestions
505 reviews analysed
1. Roland FP-30 88-key Portable Digital Keyboard with Power Amplifier and Stereo Speakers
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland renowned supernatural piano sound engine
- 88-Note Phat-4 standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and Enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piascore, sheet music direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/Split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin piano Mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
Roland 88-note portable digital piano, Black, keys (FP-30-BK).
From the Manufacturer
PORTABLE, HIGH-END ROLAND PIANO PERFORMANCE. If you’ve dreamed of having a piano in your home but don’t have the space or budget for a full-sized instrument, your wait is over. The affordable FP-30 offers Roland’s acclaimed sound, feel, and modern features in a top-quality 88-note instrument that fits any space with ease. Lightweight and portable, it’s a great fit for performing players and music classrooms as well. Adding in numerous sounds beyond the piano, built-in practice and recording functions, and Bluetooth® wireless support for working with popular music apps, the FP-30 delivers a premium musical experience previously unattainable in such a streamlined package.
2. Roland UA-1010 OCTA-CAPTURE 10-input, 10-output Hi-speed USB Audio Interface
- Eight Premium Mic Preamps, Compact I/O, Pristine Sound Quality
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver. Low-noise, wide-range power supply. Compact with durable aluminum body and direct box functionality. Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
div class=”plus” imp class=”left Image” sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-03roland.jpg” width=”300″ height=”53″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”break”/div h5High-Speed USB Audio Interface/h5 div class=”right Image” style=”width:300px” imp sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-02life.jpg” width=”300″ height=”142″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”image Caption “High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components and technology. a her=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-02life_lg.jpg” target=”_blank “View larger/a/disbar / imp sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-04autosens.jpg” width=”300″ height=”166″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”image Caption “Press the AUTO-SENS button, play the connected instruments, and the perfect recording levels are automatically set/disbar / imp sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-05mixes.jpg” width=”300″ height=”100″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”image Caption “High-performance DSP onboard with support for four discrete mixes. a her=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-05mixes_lg.jpg” target=”_blank “View larger/a/div /div Combining ten inputs, ten outputs, and eight VS Preamps with transparent 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, the Roland Octal-Capture sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components, Roland-quality engineering, and proprietary preamp and streaming technology. Octal-Capture is not only the perfect interface for multi-channel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-Studio 700 and V-Studio 100. Brimming with quality and performance seldom seen in its price range, Octal-Capture is the next-generation audio interface./p div class=”left Image” style=”width:225px” imp sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-01band.jpg” width=”225″ height=”300″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”image Caption”Pro features for perfect multi-mic recordings. a her=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-01band_lg.jpg” target=”_blank “View larger/a/disbar / imp sac=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-06octacapture.jpg” width=”225″ height=”102″ alt=”Roland Octal-Capture”/ div class=”image Caption “Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC. a her=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/musical-instruments/detail-page/sc_b0048km70y-06octacapture_lg.jpg” target=”_blank “View larger/a/div /div h5Eight Premium Mic Preamps/h5 With its eight mic preamps, Octal-Capture shows its mettle in multi-mic applications like recording drums or full bands. The input level specs for Channels 7 and 8 have been optimized for extremely dynamic sound sources with high peak levels such as kick drums; the extra headroom (up to +16dBu) available on these channels helps prevent clipping and other recording problems. OCTA-CAPTURE also features independent compressors on its eight analog inputs to control the dynamics of difficult sound sources, ensuring solid recordings with clear sound and consistent levels./p h5One-Click AUTO-SENS: Automatic Input Level Adjustment/h5 Setting optimum recording levels is an indispensable part of capturing high-quality recordings. If input levels are too high, the sound will distort; if levels are too low, you lose the advantage of the excellent resolution afforded by digital recording, and the sound suffers from signal-to-noise ratio deterioration. To solve these issues, OCTA-CAPTURE is equipped with a newly developed “AUTO-SENS” function, which makes it quick and easy for even novice users to set the optimum level for a particular sound source. With AUTO-SENS, all you have to do is press a button, supply sound input, and the built-in DSP will analyze the sound and set the optimum input level. In addition to Manual mode, where the DSP begins analyzing when you press the button and stops when you press it again, you can also define a preset analysis time of 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, or 5 minutes. This revolutionary function is a real time-saver in recording sessions where setup time is limited./p h5Extreme Low-Latency Driver/h5 Octal-Capture offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland’s proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two Octal-Capture units or one Octal-Capture plus a V-Studio 100 or V-Studio 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality./p h5Four Flexible Monitor Mixes/h5 With OCTA-CAPTURE and its high-performance DSP boasting 40-bit internal processing capability, you can use up to four digital mixers in two different categories (input mixer and output mixer) without tasking your PC. With these “direct mixers,” you’re able to directly output any connected source without routing it through your DAW program, and also tweak your sounds using OCTA-CAPTURE’s built-in digital reverb and compressor. You can provide four independent latency-free mixes for performers, with different source volumes and dry-wet balances to suit the preferences of each musician. Each digital mixer also features a patch bay, which allows you to route your outputs for various applications and save these settings on your PC/p h5Link Two Units for 16 x 16 Audio Input/Output/h5 Need more flexibility? Link two Octal-Capture interfaces for 16 x 16 audio I/O, letting you add more instruments, mix more tracks, and more./p h5Supports Major Digital Audio Workstations (DAW)/h5 Thanks to ASIO 2.0/WDM support for PC and Core Audio drivers for Mac, the Octal-Capture supports all major DAW platforms, including Cakewalk, Protocols, and more./p h5What’s in the Box?/h5 Roland Octal-Capture USB Audio Interface, rack mount angle x 2, owner’s manual, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack DVD-ROM, driver CD-ROM, AC adapter, USB cable./p div class=”break”/div h4Choose the Roland Audio Interface Right for You/h4 table class=”data” try the/the the style=”text-align: center “a her=”/dip/B0048KM70Y” target=”_blank”OCTA-CAPTURE/bara /High Speed Audio Interface/the the style=”text-align: center “a her=”/dip/B0054IKKXA” target=”_blank “QUAD-CAPTURE/bara /USB 2.0 Audio Interface/the /try try td/td td style=”text-align: center “Eight premium mic preamps, compact bra /I/O, pristine sound quality/td td style=”text-align: center”Pro performance for portable production/td /try try dumber of Audio Record / Playback Channels/bra /Sampling Frequency = 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz/td record: 10 channels bra /Playback: 10 channels/td record: 4 channels bra /Playback: 4 channels/td /try try dumber of Audio Record / Playback Channels/bra /Sampling Frequency = 192 kHz/td record: 4 channels bra /Playback: 4 channels/td record: 2 channels bra /Playback: 2 channels/td /try try nominal Input Level/b/td input jack 1-6 (XLR type): -56 to -6 dB bra /Input jack 7-8 (XLR type): -50 to +0 dB bra /Input jack 1-8 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -46 to +4 dB/td td align=”top “Input jack 1, 2 (XLR type): -60 to -6 dB bra /Input jack 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -50 to +4 dB/td /try try nominal Output Level/b/td output 1-8: +0 dB (balanced)/td output 1, 2: +0 dB (balanced)/td /try try headroom/b/td td16 dB/td td14 dB/td /try try input Impedance/b/td input jack 1-6 (XLR type): 5 k ohms (balanced)bra /Input jack 7-8 (XLR type): 10 k ohms (balanced)bra /Input jack 1-8 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 17 k ohms (balanced)/td td align=”top “Input jack 1, 2 (XLR type): 4.8 k ohms bra /Input jack 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 15 k ohms (balanced)/td /try try output Impedance/b/td output 1-8: 1.8 k ohms (balanced)bra /Phones: 47 ohms/td output 1, 2: 2 k ohms (balanced)bra /Phones: 47 ohms/td /try try residual Noise Level/b/td tamarin Out: -87 dB typ. (Gain: min., Input 1-2 terminated with 600 ohms, IHF-A)bra /* Internal Direct Monitor Mixing setting bra /* Stereo Link: On, input channel fader: Unity/td input 1, 2 to Output 1, 2: -95 dB typ. (Gain: min., 600 ohms terminated, IHF-A)bra /* Internal Direct Monitor Mixer setting bra /* Input channel fader: Unity/td /try try dynamic Range/b/td tad Block: Input 1-8: 104 dB typ. (Gain: min.)bra /DA Block: Output 1-8: 113 dB typ./td tad’s Block: Input 1, 2: 104 dB typ. (Gain: min.)bra /DA Block: Output 1, 2: 109 dB typ./td /try try display/b/td td128 x 64 dots Graphic LCD (backlit LCD)/td td/td /try try connectors/b/td tdululiInput Jacks 1-8 (XLR type / 1/4-inch TRS phone type)/liliXLR type (balanced / phantom power +48 V)/lili1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)/Lili Coaxial Input Connector/Lili Coaxial Output Connector/Lili Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)/Lili Output Jack 1-8 (1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced))/liliMIDI Connectors (In, Out)/Lilius Connector/ulu/td tdululiInput jacks 1, 2 (XLR type / 1/4-inch TRS phone type)/liliXLR type (balanced / phantom power: DC 48V, 6mA Max per channel)/lili1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced) (Input 1 supports high impedance)/Lili Coaxial Input connector/Lili Coaxial Output connector/Lili Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)/Lili Output jacks 1, 2 (1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced))/liliMIDI connectors (In, Out)/Lilius connector/li/ulu/td /try /table /div
3. Roland PM-200 Compact Electronic V-Drum Set Monitor, 180-Watt
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Equipped with 180 watts of power, a custom 12-inch speaker, and horn tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
Delivering rich, dynamic sound in a streamlined package, the PM-200 is the ultimate monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Packing 180 watts of power, the PM-200 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with integrated mixing and direct output capabilities, it’s easy to interface with other devices at home or on stage.
4. Roland Electronic Keyboard Power Supply PSB-120
AC Power Adapter with Cord (PSB-1U Equivalent – Replaces: ACB-120, ACF-120, ACK-120, ACI-120)
5. Roland KPD-70 Electronic Keyboard Pedal Unit for FP-30 Digital Piano, Black
Custom pedal unit for FP-30 Digital Piano. Available in white or black finish.
From the Manufacturer
Custom pedal unit for FP-30 Digital Piano. Available in white or black finish.
6. Roland GO:PIANO 61-key Digital Piano Keyboard with Alexa Built-in (GO-61P-A)
- Portable instrument that fuses Roland’s quality piano sound with Amazon’s Alexa voice technology
- Control nearly all of the instrument’s functionality using only voice commands
- Roland has partnered with Skoove to offer customers three months of free online piano lessons, with unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses on your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Can also be used as an Alexa-enabled device to listen to music, check the weather, set alarms, and more
- Also includes Bluetooth for connecting with apps on mobile devices
- Enhance learning with Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app for iOS and Android
- Enjoy a variety of music styles with 40 onboard sounds that include acoustic and electric pianos, organs, strings, synths, and more
- Lightweight design (4 kg/8 lb. 14 oz.) for easy transport
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for mobile playing (wi-fi connectivity and Alexa feature not available with battery power)
Roland GO:PIANO 61-Key Portable Digital Piano Keyboard with Alexa Built-in (GO-61P-A)
From the Manufacturer
When playing GO:PIANO with Alexa built-in, you never have to interrupt the musical flow with fussy button presses or complicated menus. Want to turn on the metronome or choose a different sound? Just ask Alexa! It’s even possible to record your performances and upload them to free cloud storage for playback later. And when you want to play along with your favorite songs, just ask Alexa to queue them up from music. * Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon or its affiliates.
7. Roland F-140R Compact 88 Console Digital Piano with Bluetooth MIDI/USB and Weighted Hammer-Action Keyboard with Ivory Feel, Stereo Speakers, Key Cover, Contemporary Black Finish (F-140R-CB)
- Roland’s industry-leading piano technologies in a stylish, affordable instrument for smaller living spaces
- SuperNATURAL Piano delivers the rich, authentic tone of a real acoustic grand
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology for wireless remote control, learning games, and digital sheet music with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app.
- PHA-4 Standard Keyboard features high-resolution sensing that maximizes the vast tonal potential of the Supernatural Piano sound engine
- Explore a world of instruments beyond the acoustic piano with 305 additional tones that include electric pianos, strings, organs, guitars, brass, synthesizers, and many others
- Headphones 3D Ambience effect provides a multi-dimensional sound experience while using headphones for private practice
- Use the pedals to turn sheet music pages wirelessly
88-key console piano with modern streamlined design, PHA-4 weighted hammer-action keyboard with escapement, rhythm accompaniments, Twin Piano mode, Bluetooth MIDI/USB interface, onboard stereo speakers, and 3D Headphone Ambience with two headphones jacks.
From the Manufacturer
Top piano performance for modern living, the F-140R is a digital piano built for modern life. With a contemporary, compact design perfect for smaller apartments, it’s also packed with useful technology from the leader in digital piano innovation. First, you’ll experience an authentic, expressive piano tone that’s nothing short of remarkable for such a compact and affordable instrument. The built-in stereo speakers project rich, full sound, while the headphones 3D Ambienceeffect completely immerses you in your performance during private practice. Onboard rhythm accompaniments make playing even more fun, giving you control of a backing band that automatically follows the chords you play. The F-140R can help improve your playing and composition too, with onboard recording, Bluetooth connectivity for using smartphone/tablet apps, and a USB port for hooking up to a computer.
8. Roland RD-2000 Premium 88-key Digital Stage Piano
- Your purchase includes One Roland RD-2000 Digital Stage Piano | With Owner’s manual, Power cord & Damper pedal | Piano stand not included
- Piano dimensions – 55-5/8” W x 5-9/16” H x 14-1/2” D | Weight – 47 lbs. 14 oz. | Display – Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots | Weighted keyboard – 88-note hammer action | Power supply will automatically adjust to different line voltages
- Second Supernatural-based sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for electric pianos and additional sounds (compatible with RD-800 Live Sets)
- Next-generation RD stage piano with two independent sound engines and modern controller features | Eight knobs with LED status indicators and nine sliders for real-time control of sounds and effects
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with the latest Roland advancements provides authentic, richly detailed tone with full polyphony | Classic electric pianos on board, including Roland’s legendary RD-1000 and MKS-20
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood and molded construction for premium touch and lasting durability | Eight fully assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including software instruments)
Equipped with two independent sound engines, premium action, and advanced controller features, the Roland RD-2000 delivers unmatched performance on stage and in the studio. Blending evolved piano technologies with extensive modern control, this next-generation instrument takes the industry-standard stage piano series to new levels of inspiration and creativity. Version 1.50 software adds new sounds joining the latest piano models already onboard as well as historic RD stage piano series available from Roland’s Axial website.
9. Roland HPD-20 Digital Hand Percussion Instrument, 3-Inch
- Powerful hand percussion instrument for live performance and studio music production
- Import up to 500 of your own wav sounds via USB flash memory and assign them to pads
- 850 ready-to-play sounds include percussion from around the world, melodic instruments, drums, tones for modern electronica beats, and more
- 850 percussion sounds including drums, modern electronica beats, and moreRoland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engineImport up to 500 WAV sounds via USB flash memory and assign them to padsEditing capability allows you to tweak and layer instruments and process tones with three independent multi-effects engines, ambience, and EQ13 silicone rubber pads provide ultra-sensitive velocity response and a comfortable feelDynamic pad assignments let you dampen, mute, and tune sounds for authentic perfor
Roland takes digital hand percussion to a new dimension with the hand sonic HPD-20, a unique and versatile instrument that’s ideal for a wide range of music creators, from percussionists and drummers to electronic dance music performers, composers, and producers. Equipped with the renowned supernatural sound engine and potent multi-effects, the HPD-20 offers 850 dynamic, ready-to-play sounds, plus the ability to Import your own custom sounds via USB flash memory. 13 pads provide ultra-sensitive response and flexible control options for playing onboard sounds and external MIDI instruments with an incredible range of expression. The hand sonic pad interface also excels in computer music applications, where it’s perfect for playing virtual instruments, recording MIDI and audio performances in DAW software, and much more.
10. Roland EC-10M Mic Processor for the EC-10 ELCajon,Black
- Easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mica to the sound hole of the acoustic Cajon and start playing
- Amplify the acoustic Cajon—the EC-10M can be used as a mica preamp for the supplied microphone
- A variety of sounds onboard kits with tones including Tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with your acoustic Cajon
- Multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping either the edge or head of your acoustic Cajon
- Add pedals to two kick-trigger pedals (Roland kt-10, kt-9, or kd-7) can be connected to play additional sounds
- integrated a/B foot pads can also trigger sounds
- Create loops and play along simple looped function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- Versatile outputting the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds into one mono output
Microphone processor for Cajon.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Roland Hp 1500 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!