Finding your suitable readers for salton induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for salton induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
843 reviews analysed
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
2. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
3. Zavor Portable Induction PRO Cooktop, Black, 1800W
- 8 Quick Launch Buttons: Warm, Simmer, Boil, Rapid Boil, Sauté, Brown, Sear and Stir-Fry
- Temperature ranges from 140°F – 465°F and can be adjusted in ten degree increments using the + and – buttons. Safety Lock button disables all touch controls on the panel. Temp. button is used to activate the cook-top once it’s plugged in. The built-in timer is programmable up to 180 minutes
- The cooktop will not work without induction compatible cookware. If no induction compatible cookware is detected, the unit will automatically switch off. To check if your cookware is induction compatible, just take a refrigerator magnet and see if it sticks to the bottom of your pan/pot. If it sticks, your cookware is compatible
- When the Induction PRO in use, there are no flames or gas emissions so the surface stays cool. Spills will not stick or burn onto the glass surface, making it easy to clean
- The PRO is perfect for a college dorm, camper, studio apartment or wherever a 110V outlet is available. It is lightweight at only 5.9lbs, making it very easy to transport
The Induction PRO is a versatile, sleek & portable induction cooktop that is safe and easy to use. The 8 user-friendly quick launch buttons take the guesswork out of cooking on induction. This unit cooks up to 50% faster than other cooking surfaces with saves energy, time and money.
4. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
5. Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Included 5.7 Quarts Professional Stainless Steel Cooking Pot with lid with Heavy Impact-bonded Bottom
- ▶Compact & portable induction burner◀: lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, rvs, boats, etc. Compact design uses 110/120V 15-Amp Electrical outlet, standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards.
- ▶Energy efficient & safe◀: choose from 10 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 preset temperature level settings (140°f to 460°f). with an 83% energy efficiency rating, this duxtop induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. No open flame or hot cooking element means safer cooking.
- ▶170-Minute timer & easy cleanup surface◀: this induction stove with simple control knobs is very easy to operate. Built-in countdown digital timer programmable in 1-minute increments up to 170 minutes) allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming, slow-cooking and other tasks. Glass cooktop surface is easy to clean using only damp towel.
- ▶5.7-Qt stainless steel pot◀: This induction pot is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impacted-bonded bottom to ensuring quick, even heating. The 5.7-Quart pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots, for easy stirring and braising. Easily monitor your cooking task with the clear tempered glass lid. Dishwasher-safe. Oven-safe to 550°f (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°f). freezer-safe for food storage.
- ▶Versatile & 100% warranty◀: this portable induction cooktop comes with a classic stainless steel cooking pot well suited for preparing hot pot, stocks, soups, stews, pasta and more. With the bright glass surface of the Induction hot plate and sparkling and Silver appearance of the pot, you’ll never hesitate about using this set for serving in the kitchen or at the dining room table. 2-Year Manufacturer warranty and Customer service available.
duxtop 8100MC 1800W portable induction cooktop, countertop burner included 5.7 quart professional stainless steel cooking pot with lid with heavy impact-bonded bottom
6. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
7. Duxtop 1800-Watt High End Full Glass Portable Touch Sensor Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Stainless Steel E200A (Black), 1800w
- Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 Volts, 15 Amps of electricity – domestic power in all North American kitchens
- seamless glass cooktop, commercial grade quality, Easy to clean. Durable stainless steel housing
- Digital touch sensor control Panel sensitive to touch and easy to operate
- oversized glass top
- child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate)
- The high end cooktop built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 20 temperatures from 100°f to 460°f
- 20 power levels from 100-1800 watts, quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking.
- Compatible with Duxtop whole-clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- Note: induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Etl approved
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting element detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop induction cooktop is fast, safe to use and easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; stylish enough to be used on the tabletop, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity so it is compatible with North American household outlets. Quick to operate and convenient to move around. 2) stainless steel frame for durability. 3) one piece seamless glass top is easy to maintain. Use a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent to wipe off grease or spills, and let dry. 4) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes. 5) digital touch sensor control Panel does not wear out like PVC or pet sticker control panels do. 6) 20 pre-set power levels from 100-1800 watts. 7) 20 pre-set temperatures from 100°f to 460°f. 8) cord length is 5 ft. 9) compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. 10) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no Compatible cookware is detected. 11) child safety lock system. no installation needed. Simply plug in to begin using. The model# E200A has touch sensor on/off switch and controls for the power and temperature levels. Easy to clean. Simply allow the cooktop to cool and wipe clean with a damp cloth. In comparison with the traditional PVC sticker control panel, The sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC sticker or pet sticker control panel, There is nothing to wear out.
8. Duxtop Hot Plate, Portable Electric Cooktop Cast Tron Stovetop, Stainless Steel Electric Double Burner with Handles, Adjustable Temperature Control
- DOUBLE HOT PLATE: This cast iron cooktop uses 120V 60Hz AC–standard in all North American homes. ETL approved. 500W (left) +1300W (right) high power temperature control. Food can be cooked simultaneously and make it convenient to cook delicious food for your family.
- EASY TO CARRY & CLEAN: This Duxtop double hot plate features brushed stainless steel housing and large cast-iron heating plates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel handles for easy lifting and moving around.
- PORTABLE & MULTIPURPOSE: This portable electric stove is compact and lightweight. It is compact enough to be stored in a cabinet, yet stylish enough to leave out for everyday use. You can easily control the temperature to keep food warm, boil water, cook pasta or steaks etc.
- SAFETY & WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE: Lights on the front of the burner reminds users when the unit is powered on. Non-slip rubber feet prevent the countertop burner from shifting and moving. Compatible with all types of cookware.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. Please note that we proudly stand behind our products and will be happy to assist you quickly and conveniently.
9. AmazonBasics 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- Portable stovetop appliance for cooking meals when a full range is not available
- Safety features including pause, overheat protection, and voltage warning
- Glass panel stovetop for easy cleaning
- Requires induction-compatible cookware such as cast aluminum, enameled iron or steel, cast iron, or magnetic-bottom stainless steel
- Perfect for small spaces without full stovetops such as RVs, cabins, studio apartments or other areas that require food prep
- LED display with cooking function controls including pre-set cooking controls, power settings from 200-1800 watts and 3-hour timer
An Amazon Brand
10. Cusimax 1800W Double Hot Plate, Stainless Steel Countertop Burner Portable Electric Double Burners Electric Cast Iron Hot Plates Cooktop, CMHP-C180
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS & EASY COOKING]: Conveniently cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. It even makes boiling water easier and quicker.
- [CONVENIENT] Very portable design. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat. Simply wipe with a clean and damp cloth when cool. Durable cast iron cooktop. Sliver Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use.
- [CUSIMAX GUARANTEE]: If you received a defective item or have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you and offer the best service to you.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Salton Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!