We spent many hours on research to finding samsung office printer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best samsung office printer, you should not miss this article. samsung office printer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 samsung office printer by our suggestions
508 reviews analysed
1. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L6200DW, Wireless Networking, Mobile Printing, Duplex Printing, Large Paper Capacity, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- LARGE, EXPANDABLE PAPER CAPACITY: The HLL6200DW has an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray, expandable with optional trays (LT5500/LT-6500)
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Connect via wireless or Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces or wirelessly print from your mobile device(1)
- ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES: Help protect against unauthorized device / document access and securely connect to your network
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN820 Standard Yield Toner, TN850 High Yield Toner, TN880 Super High Yield Toner for low cost printing
The Brother HLL6200DW offers businesses fast, reliable, high-volume monochrome laser printing at a great price. This monochrome laser printer designed for business and high-volume use delivers reliable printing to workgroups with higher print volumes. The HL-L6200DW offers low cost output due to a super high-yield 12,000-page replacement toner cartridge(2). With the ability to print up to 48 pages per minute and automatic duplex (dual-sided) printing capability, the Brother HL-L6200DW operates at lightning-quick efficiency at up to 48ppm.
Advanced security features are also trademarks of the Brother monochrome laser printer. Secure Print allows you to claim print jobs securely by using a PIN number. Secure Function Lock enables administrators to help restrict device function for up to 100 users, while Setting Lock helps prevent changes in high-traffic areas. Printing large-volume jobs are made easy with a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper. The paper capacity can be upgraded to hold 1,610 sheets with optional trays. Users can connect through Gigabit Ethernet or wireless networking and print from their mobile devices via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct, or the free Brother iPrint&Scan app(1).
Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and offers a 1-year limited warranty on the HL-L6200DW business laser printer. We also offer free at-your-side support for the life of your product, featuring online, phone, or live chat assistance.
The HL-L6200DW is also Amazon Dash Replenishment enabled. This system allows the printer to measure the toner level of your Genuine Brother Replacement Cartridges and automatically order replacements. This ensures you never run out of toner so that you can maintain the office efficiency you expect and require.
(1)Requires connection to a wireless network. (2)Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).
2. Samsung Xpress M2020W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Simple NFC + WiFi Connectivity, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled (SS272H)
- GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE – This Samsung single-function monochrome laser printer features superior print quality, NFC + WiFi connectivity, and fast print speed.
- GET PRINT ON TAP – NFC enables your mobile device to connect and communicate with your printer. Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone to this black and white laser printer and start printing (Android device only).
- EASY MOBILE PRINTING – Download the free Samsung Mobile Print app or use Google Cloud Print and print directly with your mobile device from this wireless laser printer.
- FAST SPEED PRINTING – Print up to 21 pages per minute. Recommended monthly volume of 100-1,500 pages.
- PROFESSIONAL IMAGE QUALITY – Get sharp, crisp images and text produced by Samsung’s innovative imaging technology.
- WIDE RANGE OF PAPER SIZE SUPPORT – from 3″ x 5″ – 8.5″ x 14″ plain paper, recycled paper, label, cardstock, color paper and others.
- ORIGINAL SAMSUNG CARTRIDGES – Use Samsung MLT-D111S toner cartridge for best results. Noise Level – <
- 50 dBA while printing
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY – Samsung printer, now supported by HP(1), provides 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
The Samsung Xpress M2020W printer is perfect for your home office and combines ease of operation with high performance at an affordable price. Samsung Xpress M2020W Laser Printer delivers hassle-free mobile printing and all-around efficiency that are perfect for your cost-conscious SOHO work environment or home office. Quick and easy wireless printer installation gets you up and running fast. Always get reliable quality for crisp black text with Samsung’s innovative imaging technology while saving up to 20% on toner with Samsung’s Easy Eco Driver. Professional Image Quality: Samsung’s ReCP technology improves readability of printed and scanned documents by enhancing thin lines and sharpening edges. You get sharp, solid prints with an effective resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Fast Print Speeds: Streamline your workflow and print up to 21 pages per minute, so you can spend more time producing and less time waiting. Compact, Ergonomic Design: The printer’s small footprint saves space for your home office. And the two-tone design is well suited for today’s modern office settings. 1. As of Nov. 1, 2017, HP acquired Samsung’s printing business and Samsung printers were added to the HP portfolio of products. Samsung printers enjoy HP’s warranty support in accordance with warranty documents accompanying the products. Noise Level – <50 dba="" while="" printing="">50>
3. Samsung SL-M2880FW/XAC Wireless Mono Laser Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Improve productivity and efficiency with an easy-to-use printer that delivers great results while cutting costs
4. Samsung SL-M2830DW Xpress Mono Laser Printer
- Network and wireless ready: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct
- Prints up to 29 ppm
- Get Near Field Communication (NFC) printing is a wireless sharing technology that enables your mobile device to to connect and communicate with your printer.
- Automatic Duplexing (two sided printing)
- You get sharp, solid prints with an effective print resolution output of up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Get Near Field Communication (NFC) printing is a wireless sharing technology that enables your mobile device to to connect and communicate with your printer with the Samsung M2830DW Xpress Mono Laser Printer. Simply tap your phone or tablet to your multifunction printer, and print. Samsung Xpress printers are built to handle a wide range of media types. You can produce flyers and other collateral, on cardstock and other media, as heavy as 59 lb. bond. Samsung high-yield toner cartridges help you reduce total cost of ownership. Samsung Eco Solutions let you save even more by lowering toner and paper usage, and reducing energy consumption.
5. Samsung ML-2010 Mono Laser Printer
It’s the fastest printer in its class, but it never breaks a sweat. With its sleek design and ultra-compact footprint, the ML-2010 laser printer looks good in any home or small office, even at the end of its most action-packed days. Whatever the workload, it always delivers unparalleled productivity. Print speeds up to 22 ppm are simply unmatched in the class. And even at full speed, every document features sharp text and graphics with 1200 x 600 resolution. For added efficiency, TonerSave mode increases toner yield by up to 40% with the press of a button. You can save even more paper by easily printing two or more pages on a single sheet. Or, print transparencies, labels, envelopes and more, directly from the 150-sheet input tray if you’d like. There’s also a convenient Cancel button to stop a print job instantly. Getting set up is quick and easy, too. Just connect the ML-2010 to your computer’s USB port, install the software with just four clicks of the mouse and you’re ready to go. Changing the toner is also a one-step process. Although, with a 3,000-page yield, it isn’t something you do very often.
From the Manufacturer
It’s the fastest printer in its class, but it never breaks a sweat. The Samsung ML-2010 laser printer packs fast, professional-quality printing at up to 22 ppm into a compact footprint. Suitable for any home or small office, it gives you top-rated performance, easy-to-use features and a stunning design.
Fast and economical printing without sacrificing desk space It’s the fastest printer in its class, but it never breaks a sweat. The Samsung ML-2010 monochrome laser printer packs fast, professional-quality printing at up to 22 ppm into a compact footprint. Suitable for any home or small office, it gives you top-rated performance, easy-to-use features and a stunning design.
Compact, stylish design With a small 14-by-12-inches footprint, the ML-2010 is barely larger than the sharp, crisp documents it prints.
Fastest in its class With 22 ppm (letter) print speed and a first page out time of less than 10 seconds, you won’t have to wait.
Economical Our TonerSave feature extends cartridge life by up to 40%, while still producing high quality prints.
Simple Setup You’ll be up and printing in just a few mouse clicks. You don’t even have to restart your computer.
Simple Usage Front access panels makes changing toner and adding paper a snap.
Samsung Reliability More than 20 years of design and manufacturing experience has led to document imaging products known throughout the world for their outstanding reliability.
- Up to 22 ppm print speed
- First page out in less than 10 seconds
- Ultra-compact and stylish design
- Up to 1,200 x 600 dpi effective resolution
- 150 sheets input, 100 sheets output
- 5,000 pages per month duty cycle
- TonerSave extends cartridge life up to 40%
- USB 1.1 connectivity, compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux
What’s in the Box: Printer, toner cartridge, power cord, CD-ROM, quick install guide, paper cover, user manual.
6. Samsung Electronics CLP-365W Wireless Color Printer
- Samsung’s latest image processing technology, ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) and Samsung’s new Polymerized toner combine to deliver stunning, vivid professional color with exceptional clarity of both text and graphics.
- Scan/print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone mobile devices with the Samsung MobilePrint App. Print websites, images, PDFs, Google Docs and Microsoft Office documents via wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct without the need for a computer.
- ith a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages, you can count on your Samsung printer to always be ready.
- The CLP-365W has a footprint of just 15.0 x 12.2 x 8.3 Inches, and sound levels of less than 45 DBA. You won’t notice it’s there until you need it.
The Samsung CLP-365W features Samsung’s latest image processing and polymerized toner formulation, for exceptionally vivid color and razor-sharp text and graphics.
From the Manufacturer
Print professional-looking documents in brilliant color from your mobile device using the CLP-365W Color Laser Printer from Samsung. A one-touch WPS button lets you easily connect the printer to your home Wi-Fi network, while an Eco button helps you save on toner and paper. Samsung’s Mobile Print App enables you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone mobile device. The printer is compact and exceptionally quiet, making it well suited for a home office or small business.
Produce high-quality color prints with ease from your home office or small business. View larger.
Easily print documents in brilliant color directly from your mobile device.
ReCP Technology for Brilliant Color
With the Samsung CLP-365W Color Laser Printer, you can produce high-quality color prints with ease right in your home office or small business. The printer features Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) image processing technology and polymerized toner formulation to deliver clear, sharp, vivid prints–whether they’re graphics or text documents.
Connect to Your Wi-Fi Network with Ease
A one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button allows you to connect the CLP-365W to your home Wi-Fi network quickly and easily. As a result, you can print from any computer on the network. Simply press the WPS button on your Internet router and the WPS button on the CLP-365W, and the printer automatically configures and connects to your wireless network.
Print Directly from Your Smartphone or Tablet
Available for the iPhone, the iPad, and Android and Windows Phone devices, the award winning* Samsung Mobile Print App allows you to print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network. As a result, you can work smarter and faster without wasting time switching devices or transferring files. The app lets you print not only JPEGs and PDFs but also the full suite of Microsoft Office files, including Word documents, PowerPoint slides, and Excel spreadsheets.
Ideal for Economical Printing
A one-touch Eco button automatically enables several options, including printing in grayscale and skipping blanks pages. You can edit the default settings and even choose if it affects just the next job or all future jobs. And with Samsung’s award winning** Easy Eco Driver, you can further edit your jobs before printing to ensure you’re not wasting toner or paper. With easy-to-use setting such as remove images or bold text, the printer helps you save on toner and paper costs.
Product and Warranty Information
This printer is compatible with computers running 32- or 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows 7, as well as Mac OS X (versions 10.4 through 10.7 and Linux systems. It measures 8.3 by 15 by 12.2 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 21.7 pounds.
The CLP-365W Color Laser Printer uses the following toner and consumables:
- Black: CLT-K406S – Average page yield of 1,500 standard*** pages.
- Cyan: CLT-C406S – Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Magenta: CLT-M406S – Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Yellow: CLT-Y406S – Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Imaging Unit: CLT-R406 – Average of 16,000 black & white pages, or 4,000 color pages.
- Waste Toner Bottle: CLT-W406 – Average of 7,000 black & white pages, or 1,750 color pages.
The CLP-365W Color Laser Printer is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
CLP-365W Color Laser Printer, power cord, USB 2.0 cable, starter toner, full imaging unit, waste toner bottle, driver/software CD with digital user manual, warranty card, and quick installation guide.
*The Samsung Mobile Print App earned the 2012 “Outstanding Mobile Print App” Award from Buyers Lab, Inc.
**Samsung Eco-Driver earned the 2012 “Outstanding Achievement” Award from Buyers Lab, Inc.
***Toner yields declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 at 5-percent page coverage.
7. Samsung ML-2510 Monochrome Laser Printer
The Samsung ML-2510 monochrome compact personal laser printer is an ideal choice for small offices or home offices with little extra space. The printer is so small it can easily perch beside your filing cabinet or right on top of your desk. The trim proportions of the ML-2510 ensure that it works in every place, every situation. Speed is another impressive aspect of the ML-2510. Clocking in at up to 25 pages per minute, its printing rate compares favorably even next to professional-grade printers. With a resolution of 1200 by 600 dpi, prints come out clear and crisp. Bothersome paper jams that stall print jobs and make copying tasks a headache are now eliminated with the built-in jam-free roller system. The printer works with Windows XP, Macintosh OS X, and Linux operating systems. It has 8 MB memory and can be placed in an Ethernet network environment with an optional networking accessory. Measuring just 13.9 by 11.7 by 9.7 inches, the printer features a handy USB 2.0 connection.
The Samsung ML-2510 monochrome compact personal laser printer is an ideal choice for small offices or home offices with little extra space. The printer is so small it can easily perch beside your filing cabinet or right on top of your desk. The trim proportions of the ML-2510 ensure that it works in every place, every situation. Speed is another impressive aspect of the ML-2510. Clocking in at up to 25 pages per minute, its printing rate compares favorably even next to professional-grade printers.
With a resolution of 1200 by 600 dpi, prints come out clear and crisp. Bothersome paper jams that stall print jobs and make copying tasks a headache are now eliminated with the built-in jam-free roller system. The printer works with Windows XP, Macintosh OS X, and Linux operating systems. It has 8 MB memory and can be placed in an Ethernet network environment with an optional networking accessory. Measuring just 13.9 by 11.7 by 9.7 inches, the printer features a handy USB 2.0 connection.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Samsung Office Printer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!